Distance from Tecumseh, MI to Naubinway, MI

Distance

350 mi

Time

6 hours 32 mins

Gas Cost

$26 - $51

Loading Tecumseh - Naubinway Route Map

Route map between Tecumseh and Naubinway Show Map

Report an error

There are 292.17 miles from Tecumseh to Naubinway in northwest direction and 350 miles (563.27 kilometers) by car, following the US-127 route.

Tecumseh and Naubinway are 6 hours 32 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Tecumseh, MI to Naubinway, MI. The halfway point is Harrison, MI.

Tecumseh, MI and Naubinway, MI are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 4:43 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Tecumseh, MI to Naubinway, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 16.20 gallons of gas to cover the route between Tecumseh, MI and Naubinway, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Tecumseh to Naubinway is $42.27.

During the route, an average car will release 317.31 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Tecumseh, MI and Naubinway, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Tecumseh, MI and Naubinway, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.108501 and -84.790215, or 44º 6' 30.6036" N, 84º 47' 24.774" W. This location is 174.92 miles away from Tecumseh, MI and Naubinway, MI and it would take approximately 3 hours 16 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Harrison, MI, situated 173.01 miles from Tecumseh, MI and 178.17 miles from Naubinway, MI. It would take 3 hours 19 mins to go from Tecumseh to Harrison and 3 hours 18 mins to go from Naubinway to Harrison.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Lansing, MI.


Best Hotels In or Near Naubinway, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Naubinway, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Tecumseh, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Tecumseh, MI to Naubinway, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Tecumseh, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Tecumseh »

Weather in Tecumseh and Naubinway

Tecumseh

Rain today and Thursday, with temperatures peaking at 58°F on Wednesday.

Sun
Feb 25
Mon
Feb 26
Tue
Feb 27
Wed
Feb 28
Thu
Mar 1
Wind Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
45° 34° 49° 30° 56° 32° 58° 35° 53° 39°
82% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 89% Rain probability
14 244 degrees 9 247 degrees 11 215 degrees 6 193 degrees 7 134 degrees

Naubinway

Snow (9–14 in.) today through Friday, with temperatures rising to 40°F on Wednesday.

Sun
Feb 25
Mon
Feb 26
Tue
Feb 27
Wed
Feb 28
Thu
Mar 1
Rain Partly cloudy day Fog Snow Snow
34° 25° 36° 22° 40° 29° 40° 24° 37° 28°
78% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 55% Rain probability
14 221 degrees 10 229 degrees 8 232 degrees 6 46 degrees 14 66 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Tecumseh, MI and Naubinway, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 292.17 mi 470.20 km 253.89 nautical mi
Driving distance 350 mi 563.27 km 304.14 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and