Distance from Tecumseh, MI to Newberry, MI

Distance

378 mi

Time

6 hours 5 mins

Gas Cost

$31 - $60

Loading Tecumseh - Newberry Route Map

Route map between Tecumseh and Newberry Show Map

Report an error

There are 310.45 miles from Tecumseh to Newberry in northwest direction and 378 miles (608.33 kilometers) by car, following the US-23 N route.

Tecumseh and Newberry are 6 hours 5 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Tecumseh, MI to Newberry, MI. The halfway point is Saint Helen, MI.

Tecumseh, MI and Newberry, MI are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 3:24 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Tecumseh, MI to Newberry, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 17.52 gallons of gas to cover the route between Tecumseh, MI and Newberry, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Tecumseh to Newberry is $50.27.

During the route, an average car will release 343.20 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Tecumseh, MI and Newberry, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Tecumseh, MI and Newberry, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.328690 and -84.503525, or 44º 19' 43.284" N, 84º 30' 12.69" W. This location is 189.19 miles away from Tecumseh, MI and Newberry, MI and it would take approximately 3 hours 2 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Saint Helen, MI, situated 190.7 miles from Tecumseh, MI and 194.65 miles from Newberry, MI. It would take 3 hours 9 mins to go from Tecumseh to Saint Helen and 3 hours 13 mins to go from Newberry to Saint Helen.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Ann Arbor, MI.


Best Hotels In or Near Newberry, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Newberry, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Tecumseh, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Tecumseh, MI to Newberry, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Tecumseh, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Tecumseh »

Weather in Tecumseh and Newberry

Tecumseh

Light rain today through Thursday, with high temperatures falling to 71°F on Saturday.

Sun
May 27
Mon
May 28
Tue
May 29
Wed
May 30
Thu
May 31
Fog Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
87° 63° 91° 66° 84° 66° 73° 61° 75° 67°
14% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 52% Rain probability
2 247 degrees 1 66 degrees 8 97 degrees 13 104 degrees 7 192 degrees

Newberry

Rain tomorrow and Thursday, with high temperatures peaking at 79°F on Wednesday.

Sun
May 27
Mon
May 28
Tue
May 29
Wed
May 30
Thu
May 31
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
76° 56° 74° 53° 77° 51° 79° 55° 65° 59°
41% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 64% Rain probability
2 304 degrees 1 332 degrees 7 112 degrees 8 135 degrees 3 101 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Tecumseh, MI and Newberry, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 310.45 mi 499.62 km 269.77 nautical mi
Driving distance 378 mi 608.33 km 328.47 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and