Distance from Tecumseh, MI to North Muskegon, MI

Distance

190 mi

Time

3 hours 13 mins

Gas Cost

$12 - $24

Loading Tecumseh - North Muskegon Route Map

Route map between Tecumseh and North Muskegon Show Map

Report an error

There are 146.37 miles from Tecumseh to North Muskegon in northwest direction and 190 miles (305.78 kilometers) by car, following the I-96 W route.

Tecumseh and North Muskegon are 3 hours 13 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Tecumseh, MI to North Muskegon, MI. The halfway point is Portland, MI.

Tecumseh, MI and North Muskegon, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 7:35 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Tecumseh, MI to North Muskegon, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 8.81 gallons of gas to cover the route between Tecumseh, MI and North Muskegon, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Tecumseh to North Muskegon is $20.10.

During the route, an average car will release 172.68 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Tecumseh, MI and North Muskegon, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Tecumseh, MI and North Muskegon, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.844379 and -84.855499, or 42º 50' 39.7644" N, 84º 51' 19.7964" W. This location is 95.19 miles away from Tecumseh, MI and North Muskegon, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 36 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Portland, MI, situated 101.96 miles from Tecumseh, MI and 86.74 miles from North Muskegon, MI. It would take 2 hours 1 min to go from Tecumseh to Portland and 1 hour 29 mins to go from North Muskegon to Portland.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Tecumseh, MI and North Muskegon, MI is Lansing, MI, situated 78.15 miles from Tecumseh, MI and 110.09 miles from North Muskegon, MI. It would take 1 hour 38 mins to go from Tecumseh to and 1 hour 49 mins to go from North Muskegon to Lansing.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Grand Rapids, MI.


Best Hotels In or Near North Muskegon, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to North Muskegon, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Tecumseh, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Tecumseh, MI to North Muskegon, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Tecumseh, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Tecumseh »

Weather in Tecumseh and North Muskegon

Tecumseh

Mixed precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 24°F on Monday.

Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Wed
Feb 27
Rain Wind Wind Partly cloudy day Snow
41° 25° 49° 23° 24° 16° 26° 14° 30° 17°
68% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 67% Rain probability
10 106 degrees 21 244 degrees 21 284 degrees 5 3 degrees 4 103 degrees

North Muskegon

Mixed precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 19°F on Monday.

Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Wed
Feb 27
Rain Snow Snow Snow Snow
40° 29° 43° 21° 19° 11° 21° 11° 23° 17°
94% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 61% Rain probability
10 102 degrees 19 266 degrees 18 300 degrees 8 15 degrees 3 102 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Tecumseh, MI and North Muskegon, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 146.37 mi 235.56 km 127.19 nautical mi
Driving distance 190 mi 306.39 km 165.44 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips