Distance from Tipton, TN to Aimwell, LA

Distance

396 mi

Time

6 hours 53 mins

Gas Cost

$27 - $52

There are 289.01 miles from Tipton to Aimwell in southwest direction and 396 miles (637.30 kilometers) by car, following the I-55 S route.

Tipton and Aimwell are 6 hours 53 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Tipton, TN to Aimwell, LA. The halfway point is Vaughan, MS.

Tipton, TN and Aimwell, LA are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 5:53 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Tipton, TN to Aimwell, LA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 15.89 gallons of gas to cover the route between Tipton, TN and Aimwell, LA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Tipton to Aimwell is $37.82.

During the route, an average car will release 311.34 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Aimwell, LA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Aimwell, LA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Tipton, TN and Aimwell, LA

If you want to meet halfway between Tipton, TN and Aimwell, LA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 32.80382 and -90.051698, or 32º 48' 13.752" N, 90º 3' 6.1128" W. This location is 197.84 miles away from Tipton, TN and Aimwell, LA and it would take approximately 3 hours 26 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Vaughan, MS, situated 204 miles from Tipton, TN and 194 miles from Aimwell, LA. It would take 3 hours 14 mins to go from Tipton to Vaughan and 3 hours 45 mins to go from Aimwell to Vaughan.



Weather in Tipton and Aimwell

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Tipton, TN and Aimwell, LA:

Tipton

Rain tomorrow through Wednesday.

Sat
Jan 23
Sun
Jan 24
Mon
Jan 25
Tue
Jan 26
Wed
Jan 27
Clear day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
49° 26° 56° 40° 69° 51° 57° 43° 47° 37°
2% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 71% Rain probability
9 75 degrees 7 165 degrees 14 204 degrees 7 350 degrees 12 356 degrees

Aimwell

Light rain tomorrow through Wednesday.

Sat
Jan 23
Sun
Jan 24
Mon
Jan 25
Tue
Jan 26
Wed
Jan 27
Cloudy Rain Rain Rain Rain
55° 46° 69° 53° 74° 57° 68° 48° 64° 48°
29% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 55% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 57% Rain probability
7 50 degrees 7 166 degrees 10 206 degrees 6 47 degrees 8 344 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Tipton, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Tipton, TN to Aimwell, LA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Tipton, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Tipton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Tipton, TN and Aimwell, LA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 289.01 mi 465.11 km 251.14 nautical mi
Driving distance 396 mi 636.79 km 343.84 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips