Distance from Tipton, TN to Almena, KS

Distance

815 mi

Time

12 hours 42 mins

Gas Cost

$54 - $105

There are 622.47 miles from Tipton to Almena in northwest direction and 815 miles (1,311.62 kilometers) by car, following the I-70 W route.

Tipton and Almena are 12 hours 42 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Tipton, TN to Almena, KS. The halfway point is Houstonia, MO.

Tipton, TN and Almena, KS are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 10:43 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Tipton, TN to Almena, KS:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 32.71 gallons of gas to cover the route between Tipton, TN and Almena, KS.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Tipton to Almena is $75.90.

During the route, an average car will release 640.94 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Almena, KS

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Almena, KS? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Tipton, TN and Almena, KS

If you want to meet halfway between Tipton, TN and Almena, KS or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.956006 and -93.292002, or 38º 57' 21.6216" N, 93º 17' 31.2072" W. This location is 407.30 miles away from Tipton, TN and Almena, KS and it would take approximately 6 hours 21 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Houstonia, MO, situated 433 miles from Tipton, TN and 393 miles from Almena, KS. It would take 6 hours 50 mins to go from Tipton to Houstonia and 6 hours 22 mins to go from Almena to Houstonia.



Weather in Tipton and Almena

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Tipton, TN and Almena, KS:

Tipton

Heavy rain today through Wednesday.

Thu
Jan 21
Fri
Jan 22
Sat
Jan 23
Sun
Jan 24
Mon
Jan 25
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Rain
53° 42° 45° 32° 51° 26° 58° 40° 61° 46°
86% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 100% Rain probability
5 277 degrees 9 27 degrees 9 78 degrees 8 175 degrees 9 27 degrees

Almena

No precipitation throughout the week.

Thu
Jan 21
Fri
Jan 22
Sat
Jan 23
Sun
Jan 24
Mon
Jan 25
Clear day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
53° 23° 43° 25° 45° 25° 38° 22° 31° 17°
1% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 10% Rain probability
8 350 degrees 9 124 degrees 13 129 degrees 9 22 degrees 7 53 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Tipton, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Tipton, TN to Almena, KS? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Tipton, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Tipton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Tipton, TN and Almena, KS in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 622.47 mi 1,001.76 km 540.91 nautical mi
Driving distance 815 mi 1,310.96 km 707.86 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips