Distance from Tipton, TN to Angola, LA

Distance

400 mi

Time

7 hours 18 mins

Gas Cost

$27 - $53

There are 333.21 miles from Tipton to Angola in southwest direction and 400 miles (643.74 kilometers) by car, following the I-55 S route.

Tipton and Angola are 7 hours 18 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Tipton, TN to Angola, LA. The halfway point is Vaughan, MS.

Tipton, TN and Angola, LA are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 4:28 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Tipton, TN to Angola, LA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 16.05 gallons of gas to cover the route between Tipton, TN and Angola, LA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Tipton to Angola is $38.21.

During the route, an average car will release 314.51 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Angola, LA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Angola, LA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Tipton, TN and Angola, LA

If you want to meet halfway between Tipton, TN and Angola, LA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 32.819931 and -90.05033, or 32º 49' 11.7516" N, 90º 3' 1.188" W. This location is 199.86 miles away from Tipton, TN and Angola, LA and it would take approximately 3 hours 39 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Vaughan, MS, situated 204 miles from Tipton, TN and 198 miles from Angola, LA. It would take 3 hours 14 mins to go from Tipton to Vaughan and 4 hours 10 mins to go from Angola to Vaughan.



Weather in Tipton and Angola

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Tipton, TN and Angola, LA:

Tipton

Rain tomorrow through Wednesday.

Sat
Jan 23
Sun
Jan 24
Mon
Jan 25
Tue
Jan 26
Wed
Jan 27
Clear day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
49° 26° 56° 40° 69° 51° 57° 43° 47° 37°
2% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 71% Rain probability
9 75 degrees 7 165 degrees 14 204 degrees 7 350 degrees 12 356 degrees

Angola

Light rain today through Wednesday.

Sat
Jan 23
Sun
Jan 24
Mon
Jan 25
Tue
Jan 26
Wed
Jan 27
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
61° 53° 72° 55° 75° 63° 69° 53° 69° 48°
43% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 41% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 84% Rain probability
6 82 degrees 8 155 degrees 10 197 degrees 5 58 degrees 7 335 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Tipton, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Tipton, TN to Angola, LA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Tipton, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Tipton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Tipton, TN and Angola, LA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 333.21 mi 536.24 km 289.55 nautical mi
Driving distance 400 mi 643.29 km 347.35 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips