Distance from Tipton, TN to Anthony, KS

Distance

615 mi

Time

9 hours 34 mins

Gas Cost

$42 - $82

There are 474.97 miles from Tipton to Anthony in northwest direction and 615 miles (989.75 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 route.

Tipton and Anthony are 9 hours 34 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Tipton, TN to Anthony, KS. The halfway point is Alma, AR.

Tipton, TN and Anthony, KS are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 2:33 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Tipton, TN to Anthony, KS:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 24.69 gallons of gas to cover the route between Tipton, TN and Anthony, KS.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Tipton to Anthony is $59.01.

During the route, an average car will release 483.76 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Anthony, KS

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Anthony, KS? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Tipton, TN and Anthony, KS

If you want to meet halfway between Tipton, TN and Anthony, KS or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.492629 and -94.225936, or 35º 29' 33.4644" N, 94º 13' 33.3696" W. This location is 307.41 miles away from Tipton, TN and Anthony, KS and it would take approximately 4 hours 47 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Alma, AR, situated 306 miles from Tipton, TN and 311 miles from Anthony, KS. It would take 4 hours 44 mins to go from Tipton to Alma and 4 hours 54 mins to go from Anthony to Alma.



Weather in Tipton and Anthony

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Tipton, TN and Anthony, KS:

Tipton

Rain on Saturday and next Thursday.

Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Sat
Jan 30
Sun
Jan 31
Mon
Feb 1
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
42° 27° 50° 25° 59° 35° 58° 37° 43° 29°
4% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
8 21 degrees 5 144 degrees 15 175 degrees 14 299 degrees 10 333 degrees

Anthony

Rain on Saturday.

Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Sat
Jan 30
Sun
Jan 31
Mon
Feb 1
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Clear day
45° 20° 54° 28° 56° 38° 50° 32° 54° 28°
4% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
10 167 degrees 14 183 degrees 15 282 degrees 12 336 degrees 7 163 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Tipton, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Tipton, TN to Anthony, KS? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Tipton, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Tipton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Tipton, TN and Anthony, KS in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 474.97 mi 764.39 km 412.74 nautical mi
Driving distance 615 mi 989.45 km 534.26 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips