Distance from Toledo, OH to Washington, DC

Distance

467 mi

Time

6 hours 31 mins

Gas Cost

$32 - $62

Loading Toledo - Washington Route Map

There are 392.66 miles from Toledo to Washington in southeast direction and 467.13 miles (751.77 kilometers) by car, following the I-76 route.

Toledo and Washington are 6 hours 31 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Toledo, OH to Washington, DC. The halfway point is Finding halfway point from Toledo, OH to Washington, DC.

Toledo, OH and Washington, DC are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 1:01 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Toledo, OH to Washington, DC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 21.63 gallons of gas to cover the route between Toledo, OH and Washington, DC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Toledo to Washington is $51.25.

During the route, an average car will release 423.70 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Washington, DC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Washington, DC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Toledo, OH

Planning on renting a car to go from Toledo, OH to Washington, DC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Toledo, OH:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Toledo »

Weather in Toledo, OH and Washington, DC

Toledo, OH

Light rain today through Monday, with temperatures falling to 69°F on Monday.

Thu
Jun 22
Fri
Jun 23
Sat
Jun 24
Sun
Jun 25
Mon
Jun 26
Rain Rain Wind Rain Rain
88° 64° 79° 67° 74° 61° 72° 56° 69° 56°
12% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
11 208 degrees 10 244 degrees 12 280 degrees 10 261 degrees 10 295 degrees

Washington, DC

Light rain today through Saturday, with temperatures falling to 78°F on Tuesday.

Thu
Jun 22
Fri
Jun 23
Sat
Jun 24
Sun
Jun 25
Mon
Jun 26
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
91° 70° 90° 72° 87° 72° 80° 64° 80° 58°
3% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
4 238 degrees 12 216 degrees 8 271 degrees 7 294 degrees 5 272 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Toledo, OH and Washington, DC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 392.66 mi 631.92 km 341.21 nautical mi
Driving distance 467.13 mi 751.77 km 405.92 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and