Distance from Tony, WI to Arjay, KY

Distance

879 mi

Time

14 hours 8 mins

Gas Cost

$49 - $96

There are 710.38 miles from Tony to Arjay in southeast direction and 879 miles (1,414.61 kilometers) by car, following the I-64 E route.

Tony and Arjay are 14 hours 8 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Tony, WI to Arjay, KY. The halfway point is Merrillville, IN.

Please note the time difference between Tony, WI and Arjay, KY is 1 hour. The current time in Tony is 11:40 pm (Jun 5) and the current time in Arjay is 12:40 am (Jun 6).

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Tony, WI to Arjay, KY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 35.29 gallons of gas to cover the route between Tony, WI and Arjay, KY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Tony to Arjay is $69.17.

During the route, an average car will release 691.42 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Arjay, KY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Arjay, KY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Tony, WI and Arjay, KY

If you want to meet halfway between Tony, WI and Arjay, KY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.475381 and -87.299697, or 41º 28' 31.3716" N, 87º 17' 58.9092" W. This location is 439.37 miles away from Tony, WI and Arjay, KY and it would take approximately 7 hours 4 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Merrillville, IN, situated 429 miles from Tony, WI and 451 miles from Arjay, KY. It would take 6 hours 50 mins to go from Tony to Merrillville and 7 hours 26 mins to go from Arjay to Merrillville.



Weather in Tony and Arjay

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Tony, WI and Arjay, KY:

Tony

Rain today through Thursday.

Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Mon
Jun 8
Tue
Jun 9
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Rain
77° 57° 73° 50° 72° 51° 85° 63° 81° 63°
79% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 43% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 83% Rain probability
7 327 degrees 4 32 degrees 13 137 degrees 13 173 degrees 8 163 degrees

Arjay

Rain today and Wednesday.

Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Mon
Jun 8
Tue
Jun 9
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day
79° 67° 88° 65° 87° 64° 89° 62° 89° 69°
89% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 10% Rain probability
5 217 degrees 3 314 degrees 4 30 degrees 5 110 degrees 5 142 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Tony, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Tony, WI to Arjay, KY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Tony, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Tony »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Tony, WI and Arjay, KY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 710.38 mi 1,143.25 km 617.31 nautical mi
Driving distance 879 mi 1,414.19 km 763.60 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips