Distance from Tony, WI to Arkdale, WI

Distance

195 mi

Time

3 hours 20 mins

Gas Cost

$14 - $28

Report an error

There are 114.25 miles from Tony to Arkdale in southeast direction and 195 miles (313.82 kilometers) by car, following the US-8 route.

Tony and Arkdale are 3 hours 20 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Tony, WI to Arkdale, WI. The halfway point is Merrill, WI.

Tony, WI and Arkdale, WI are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 2:59 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Tony, WI to Arkdale, WI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 9.05 gallons of gas to cover the route between Tony, WI and Arkdale, WI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Tony to Arkdale is $23.08.

During the route, an average car will release 177.31 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Arkdale, WI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Arkdale, WI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Tony, WI and Arkdale, WI

If you want to meet halfway between Tony, WI and Arkdale, WI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.235435 and -89.670166, or 45º 14' 7.566" N, 89º 40' 12.5976" W. This location is 97.74 miles away from Tony, WI and Arkdale, WI and it would take approximately 1 hour 40 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Merrill, WI, situated 92.54 miles from Tony, WI and 104.36 miles from Arkdale, WI. It would take 1 hour 48 mins to go from Tony to Merrill and 1 hour 39 mins to go from Arkdale to Merrill.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Tony, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Tony, WI to Arkdale, WI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Tony, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Tony »

Weather in Tony and Arkdale

Tony

Light rain on Wednesday through Saturday, with high temperatures peaking at 81°F on Tuesday.

Sun
Sep 15
Mon
Sep 16
Tue
Sep 17
Wed
Sep 18
Thu
Sep 19
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
76° 57° 80° 54° 81° 64° 81° 66° 78° 61°
24% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 82% Rain probability 41% Rain probability
3 241 degrees 7 163 degrees 10 164 degrees 12 182 degrees 6 254 degrees

Arkdale

Possible light rain today through Thursday, with high temperatures peaking at 83°F on Wednesday.

Sun
Sep 15
Mon
Sep 16
Tue
Sep 17
Wed
Sep 18
Thu
Sep 19
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
77° 62° 80° 59° 81° 61° 83° 64° 79° 66°
63% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 46% Rain probability 62% Rain probability
4 263 degrees 5 146 degrees 9 160 degrees 11 176 degrees 5 255 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Tony, WI and Arkdale, WI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 114.25 mi 183.87 km 99.28 nautical mi
Driving distance 195 mi 314.59 km 169.87 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips