Distance from Tony, WI to Hickman, KY

Distance

789 mi

Time

12 hours 38 mins

Gas Cost

$48 - $93

There are 622.86 miles from Tony to Hickman in south direction and 789 miles (1,269.77 kilometers) by car, following the I-57 S route.

Tony and Hickman are 12 hours 38 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Tony, WI to Hickman, KY. The halfway point is Tonica, IL.

Tony, WI and Hickman, KY are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 9:06 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Tony, WI to Hickman, KY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 31.70 gallons of gas to cover the route between Tony, WI and Hickman, KY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Tony to Hickman is $67.51.

During the route, an average car will release 620.98 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Hickman, KY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Hickman, KY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Tony, WI and Hickman, KY

If you want to meet halfway between Tony, WI and Hickman, KY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.196732 and -89.076604, or 41º 11' 48.2352" N, 89º 4' 35.7744" W. This location is 394.61 miles away from Tony, WI and Hickman, KY and it would take approximately 6 hours 19 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Tonica, IL, situated 388 miles from Tony, WI and 403 miles from Hickman, KY. It would take 6 hours 5 mins to go from Tony to Tonica and 6 hours 39 mins to go from Hickman to Tonica.



Weather in Tony and Hickman

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Tony, WI and Hickman, KY:

Tony

Rain on Monday through next Friday.

Fri
Jul 3
Sat
Jul 4
Sun
Jul 5
Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
89° 66° 88° 64° 86° 65° 87° 68° 85° 70°
4% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 74% Rain probability
3 22 degrees 3 264 degrees 5 213 degrees 7 216 degrees 4 257 degrees

Hickman

Rain on Thursday.

Fri
Jul 3
Sat
Jul 4
Sun
Jul 5
Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day
89° 71° 91° 69° 92° 71° 88° 72° 87° 71°
12% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 36% Rain probability
5 67 degrees 6 58 degrees 5 86 degrees 4 87 degrees 4 132 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Tony, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Tony, WI to Hickman, KY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Tony, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Tony »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Tony, WI and Hickman, KY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 622.86 mi 1,002.39 km 541.25 nautical mi
Driving distance 789 mi 1,270.12 km 685.81 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips