Distance from Trenary, MI to Allenton, MI

Distance

420 mi

Time

6 hours 36 mins

Gas Cost

$34 - $66

Loading Trenary - Allenton Route Map

Route map between Trenary and Allenton Show Map

Report an error

There are 300.72 miles from Trenary to Allenton in southeast direction and 420 miles (675.92 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Trenary and Allenton are 6 hours 36 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Trenary, MI to Allenton, MI. The halfway point is Vanderbilt, MI.

Trenary, MI and Allenton, MI are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 6:06 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Trenary, MI to Allenton, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 19.44 gallons of gas to cover the route between Trenary, MI and Allenton, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Trenary to Allenton is $55.02.

During the route, an average car will release 380.88 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Trenary, MI and Allenton, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Trenary, MI and Allenton, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.123428 and -84.675591, or 45º 7' 24.3408" N, 84º 40' 32.1276" W. This location is 209.96 miles away from Trenary, MI and Allenton, MI and it would take approximately 3 hours 18 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Vanderbilt, MI, situated 199.54 miles from Trenary, MI and 222.24 miles from Allenton, MI. It would take 3 hours 14 mins to go from Trenary to Vanderbilt and 3 hours 31 mins to go from Allenton to Vanderbilt.


Best Hotels In or Near Allenton, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Allenton, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Trenary, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Trenary, MI to Allenton, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Trenary, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Trenary »

Weather in Trenary and Allenton

Trenary

Light rain on Monday and Tuesday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 65°F on Tuesday.

Sat
Aug 18
Sun
Aug 19
Mon
Aug 20
Tue
Aug 21
Wed
Aug 22
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain Clear day
73° 55° 84° 47° 78° 59° 65° 56° 74° 53°
3% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 57% Rain probability 89% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
5 10 degrees 4 190 degrees 3 159 degrees 10 347 degrees 6 337 degrees

Allenton

Rain on Tuesday, with high temperatures peaking at 80°F on Monday.

Sat
Aug 18
Sun
Aug 19
Mon
Aug 20
Tue
Aug 21
Wed
Aug 22
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Wind
78° 66° 80° 61° 80° 62° 73° 63° 70° 56°
16% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
5 23 degrees 2 94 degrees 6 127 degrees 4 204 degrees 12 321 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Trenary, MI and Allenton, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 300.72 mi 483.96 km 261.32 nautical mi
Driving distance 420 mi 675.79 km 364.90 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and