Distance from Trenary, MI to CLT Airport

Distance

1,045 mi

Time

16 hours 19 mins

Gas Cost

$86 - $167

Loading Trenary - CLT Airport Route Map

Route map between Trenary and CLT Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 821.04 miles from Trenary to Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) in southeast direction and 1,045 miles (1,681.76 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Trenary and CLT Airport are 16 hours 19 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Trenary, MI to CLT Airport. The halfway point is Rudolph, OH.

Trenary, MI and CLT Airport are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 1:19 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Trenary, MI to CLT Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 48.36 gallons of gas to cover the route between Trenary, MI and CLT Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Trenary to CLT Airport is $138.79.

During the route, an average car will release 947.42 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Trenary, MI and CLT Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Trenary, MI and CLT Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.306695 and -83.689117, or 41º 18' 24.102" N, 83º 41' 20.8212" W. This location is 522.26 miles away from Trenary, MI and CLT Airport and it would take approximately 8 hours 9 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Rudolph, OH, situated 499.69 miles from Trenary, MI and 547.98 miles from CLT Airport. It would take 7 hours 42 mins to go from Trenary to Rudolph and 8 hours 49 mins to go from CLT to Rudolph.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Trenary, MI and CLT Airport is Toledo, OH, situated 476 miles from Trenary, MI and 574.95 miles from CLT Airport. It would take 7 hours 15 mins to go from Trenary to Toledo and 9 hours 12 mins to go from CLT to Toledo.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Columbus, OH and Ann Arbor, MI.


Best Hotels In or Near CLT Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to CLT Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Trenary, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Trenary, MI to CLT Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Trenary, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Trenary »

Weather in Trenary and CLT

Trenary

Light rain today through Wednesday, with high temperatures peaking at 82°F on Tuesday.

Sat
May 26
Sun
May 27
Mon
May 28
Tue
May 29
Wed
May 30
Rain Fog Rain Partly cloudy day Cloudy
78° 61° 78° 59° 77° 58° 82° 57° 75° 61°
66% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 46% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 28% Rain probability
3 176 degrees 1 343 degrees 2 41 degrees 4 132 degrees 6 168 degrees

CLT

Light rain today through Wednesday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 77°F on Monday.

Sat
May 26
Sun
May 27
Mon
May 28
Tue
May 29
Wed
May 30
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Cloudy Rain
82° 69° 81° 71° 77° 70° 81° 69° 81° 72°
73% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 50% Rain probability 57% Rain probability
7 202 degrees 7 192 degrees 5 108 degrees 4 113 degrees 6 171 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Trenary, MI and CLT Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 821.04 mi 1,321.33 km 713.46 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,045 mi 1.61 km 0.87 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and