Distance from Trenary, MI to FLL Airport


1,764 mi


1 day 2 hours

Gas Cost

$115 - $223

Loading Trenary - FLL Airport Route Map

Route map between Trenary and FLL Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,439.99 miles from Trenary to Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport (FLL) in southeast direction and 1,764 miles (2,838.88 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Trenary and FLL Airport are 1 day 2 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Trenary, MI to FLL Airport. The halfway point is Newcomb, TN.

Trenary, MI and FLL Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 6:39 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Trenary, MI to FLL Airport:

Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 81.66 gallons of gas to cover the route between Trenary, MI and FLL Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Trenary to FLL Airport is $186.18.

During the route, an average car will release 1,599.85 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Halfway Point Between Trenary, MI and FLL Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Trenary, MI and FLL Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.511082 and -84.197174, or 36º 30' 39.8952" N, 84º 11' 49.8264" W. This location is 881.91 miles away from Trenary, MI and FLL Airport and it would take approximately 13 hours 18 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Newcomb, TN, situated 870.91 miles from Trenary, MI and 902.16 miles from FLL Airport. It would take 13 hours 19 mins to go from Trenary to Newcomb and 13 hours 42 mins to go from FLL to Newcomb.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Dayton, OH,Lexington, KY, and Cincinnati, OH.

Best Hotels In or Near FLL Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to FLL Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Trenary, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Trenary, MI to FLL Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Trenary, MI:


Small cars

From $14


Intermediate cars

From $18


Full-size cars

From $24



From $28



From $40

Compare rental car prices in Trenary »

Weather in Trenary and FLL


Snow (15–24 in.) throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 11°F on Monday.

Feb 23
Feb 24
Feb 25
Feb 26
Feb 27
Snow Snow Partly cloudy day Snow Snow
31° 15° 32° 12° 11° -6° 14° -12° 21°
100% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 30% Rain probability
6 123 degrees 13 322 degrees 12 310 degrees 3 299 degrees 5 241 degrees


Light rain today through Wednesday, with high temperatures falling to 77°F on Wednesday.

Feb 23
Feb 24
Feb 25
Feb 26
Feb 27
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Wind Rain Partly cloudy day
83° 75° 84° 73° 81° 70° 79° 71° 77° 71°
36% Rain probability 42% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 98% Rain probability
11 134 degrees 9 180 degrees 11 36 degrees 16 86 degrees 12 115 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Trenary, MI and FLL Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,439.99 mi 2,317.44 km 1,251.32 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,764 mi 2,838.58 km 1,532.71 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips