Distance from Trenary, MI to McClellan, CA

Distance

2,278 mi

Time

1 day 8 hours

Gas Cost

$148 - $288

Loading Trenary - McClellan Route Map

Route map between Trenary and McClellan Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,814.57 miles from Trenary to McClellan in southwest direction and 2,278 miles (3,666.09 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Trenary and McClellan are 1 day 8 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Trenary, MI to McClellan, CA. The halfway point is Kimball, NE.

Please note the time difference between Trenary, MI and McClellan, CA is 3 hours. The current time in Trenary is 5:53 am and the current time in McClellan is 2:53 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Trenary, MI to McClellan, CA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 105.44 gallons of gas to cover the route between Trenary, MI and McClellan, CA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Trenary to McClellan is $240.40.

During the route, an average car will release 2,065.79 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Trenary, MI and McClellan, CA

If you want to meet halfway between Trenary, MI and McClellan, CA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.220135 and -103.630821, or 41º 13' 12.486" N, 103º 37' 50.9556" W. This location is 1,138.76 miles away from Trenary, MI and McClellan, CA and it would take approximately 16 hours 28 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Kimball, NE, situated 1138.15 miles from Trenary, MI and 1141.17 miles from McClellan, CA. It would take 17 hours 30 mins to go from Trenary to Kimball and 15 hours 36 mins to go from McClellan to Kimball.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Salt Lake City, UT,West Valley City, UT,Reno, NV,Roseville, CA,Omaha, NE, and Lincoln, NE.

Best Hotels In or Near McClellan, CA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to McClellan, CA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Trenary, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Trenary, MI to McClellan, CA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Trenary, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Trenary »

Weather in Trenary and McClellan

Trenary

Snow (15–24 in.) throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 11°F on Monday.

Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Wed
Feb 27
Snow Snow Partly cloudy day Snow Snow
31° 15° 32° 12° 11° -6° 14° -12° 21°
100% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 30% Rain probability
6 123 degrees 13 322 degrees 12 310 degrees 3 299 degrees 5 241 degrees

McClellan

Light rain on Monday through next Saturday, with high temperatures falling to 55°F on Friday.

Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Wed
Feb 27
Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain Rain Wind
57° 33° 59° 42° 56° 46° 56° 49° 58° 50°
6% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 100% Rain probability 99% Rain probability
3 142 degrees 4 170 degrees 10 156 degrees 17 152 degrees 17 162 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Trenary, MI and McClellan, CA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,814.57 mi 2,920.25 km 1,576.81 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,278 mi 3,665.29 km 1,979.10 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips