Distance from Trenary, MI to Morro Bay, CA

Distance

2,402 mi

Time

1 day 12 hours

Gas Cost

$168 - $327

Loading Trenary - Morro Bay Route Map

Route map between Trenary and Morro Bay Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,905.75 miles from Trenary to Morro Bay in southwest direction and 2,402 miles (3,865.64 kilometers) by car, following the I-70 route.

Trenary and Morro Bay are 1 day 12 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Trenary, MI to Morro Bay, CA. The halfway point is Fort Morgan, CO.

Please note the time difference between Trenary, MI and Morro Bay, CA is 3 hours. The current time in Trenary is 4:26 pm and the current time in Morro Bay is 1:26 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Trenary, MI to Morro Bay, CA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 111.18 gallons of gas to cover the route between Trenary, MI and Morro Bay, CA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Trenary to Morro Bay is $272.40.

During the route, an average car will release 2,178.33 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Trenary, MI and Morro Bay, CA

If you want to meet halfway between Trenary, MI and Morro Bay, CA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.244907 and -103.754875, or 40º 14' 41.6652" N, 103º 45' 17.55" W. This location is 1,200.80 miles away from Trenary, MI and Morro Bay, CA and it would take approximately 18 hours 16 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Fort Morgan, CO, situated 1163.45 miles from Trenary, MI and 1240.32 miles from Morro Bay, CA. It would take 17 hours 47 mins to go from Trenary to Fort Morgan and 18 hours 49 mins to go from Morro Bay to Fort Morgan.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Thornton, CO, Westminster, CO, Denver, CO, Arvada, CO, Lakewood, CO, North Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas, NV, Enterprise, NV, Bakersfield, CA and Lincoln, NE.


Best Hotels In or Near Morro Bay, CA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Morro Bay, CA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Trenary, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Trenary, MI to Morro Bay, CA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Trenary, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Trenary »

Weather in Trenary and Morro Bay

Trenary

No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures peaking at 39°F on Sunday.

Thu
Dec 13
Fri
Dec 14
Sat
Dec 15
Sun
Dec 16
Mon
Dec 17
Cloudy Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
33° 30° 38° 22° 35° 21° 39° 25° 30° 24°
23% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 9% Rain probability
5 186 degrees 6 234 degrees 3 170 degrees 5 253 degrees 10 331 degrees

Morro Bay

Rain on Monday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 61°F on Sunday.

Thu
Dec 13
Fri
Dec 14
Sat
Dec 15
Sun
Dec 16
Mon
Dec 17
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
65° 44° 62° 48° 63° 47° 61° 47° 62° 52°
8% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 85% Rain probability
5 74 degrees 7 164 degrees 1 110 degrees 7 160 degrees 3 278 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Trenary, MI and Morro Bay, CA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,905.75 mi 3,067 km 1,656.05 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,402 mi 3,864.98 km 2,086.93 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and