Distance from Trenary, MI to SFO Airport

Distance

2,383 mi

Time

1 day 10 hours

Gas Cost

$168 - $327

Loading Trenary - SFO Airport Route Map

Route map between Trenary and SFO Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,896.60 miles from Trenary to San Francisco International Airport (SFO) in southwest direction and 2,383 miles (3,835.07 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Trenary and SFO Airport are 1 day 10 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Trenary, MI to SFO Airport. The halfway point is Hillsdale, WY.

Please note the time difference between Trenary, MI and SFO Airport is 3 hours. The current time in Trenary is 1:48 pm and the current time in SFO Airport is 10:48 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Trenary, MI to SFO Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 110.32 gallons of gas to cover the route between Trenary, MI and SFO Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Trenary to SFO Airport is $272.48.

During the route, an average car will release 2,161.29 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near SFO Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to SFO Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Trenary, MI and SFO Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Trenary, MI and SFO Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.155460 and -104.444977, or 41º 9' 19.656" N, 104º 26' 41.9172" W. This location is 1,191.40 miles away from Trenary, MI and SFO Airport and it would take approximately 17 hours 19 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Hillsdale, WY, situated 1189.68 miles from Trenary, MI and 1205.25 miles from SFO Airport. It would take 18 hours 24 mins to go from Trenary to Hillsdale and 16 hours 56 mins to go from SFO to Hillsdale.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Salt Lake City, UT,West Valley City, UT,Reno, NV,Roseville, CA,Sacramento, CA,Fairfield, CA,Vallejo, CA,Richmond, CA,Berkeley, CA,Oakland, CA,San Francisco, CA,Daly City, CA, and San Mateo, CA.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Trenary, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Trenary, MI to SFO Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Trenary, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Trenary »

Weather in Trenary and SFO

Trenary

Light rain on Thursday and Friday, with high temperatures peaking at 50°F on Thursday.

Sun
Mar 24
Mon
Mar 25
Tue
Mar 26
Wed
Mar 27
Thu
Mar 28
Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
36° 19° 36° 13° 44° 13° 50° 27° 50° 41°
10% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 92% Rain probability
8 1 degrees 7 333 degrees 5 221 degrees 12 197 degrees 10 198 degrees

SFO

Light rain tomorrow through Thursday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 60°F on Wednesday.

Sun
Mar 24
Mon
Mar 25
Tue
Mar 26
Wed
Mar 27
Thu
Mar 28
Partly cloudy day Rain Wind Rain Partly cloudy day
64° 49° 63° 53° 63° 50° 60° 51° 62° 50°
9% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 82% Rain probability
2 195 degrees 10 185 degrees 4 213 degrees 16 214 degrees 8 247 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Trenary, MI and SFO Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,896.60 mi 3,052.28 km 1,648.10 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,383 mi 3,834.75 km 2,070.60 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips