Distance from Trevett, ME to Athens, ME

Distance

88 mi

Time

2 hours 6 mins

Gas Cost

$5 - $10

There are 71.74 miles from Trevett to Athens in north direction and 88 miles (141.62 kilometers) by car, following the US-201 route.

Trevett and Athens are 2 hours 6 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Trevett, ME to Athens, ME. The halfway point is Sidney, ME.

Trevett, ME and Athens, ME are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 11:20 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Trevett, ME to Athens, ME:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 3.54 gallons of gas to cover the route between Trevett, ME and Athens, ME.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Trevett to Athens is $6.95.

During the route, an average car will release 69.42 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Athens, ME

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Athens, ME? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Trevett, ME and Athens, ME

If you want to meet halfway between Trevett, ME and Athens, ME or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.405766 and -69.747330, or 44º 24' 20.7576" N, 69º 44' 50.388" W. This location is 44.12 miles away from Trevett, ME and Athens, ME and it would take approximately 1 hour 3 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Sidney, ME, situated 49 miles from Trevett, ME and 40 miles from Athens, ME. It would take 1 hour 14 mins to go from Trevett to Sidney and 55 minutes to go from Athens to Sidney.



Weather in Trevett and Athens

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Trevett, ME and Athens, ME:

Trevett

Rain today and Saturday.

Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day
62° 50° 67° 52° 69° 53° 71° 59° 66° 54°
71% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 16% Rain probability
4 163 degrees 7 219 degrees 7 191 degrees 10 241 degrees 9 326 degrees

Athens

Rain today and Saturday.

Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
62° 49° 78° 48° 81° 53° 78° 57° 69° 53°
91% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 15% Rain probability
3 219 degrees 6 259 degrees 5 219 degrees 6 284 degrees 7 342 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Trevett, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Trevett, ME to Athens, ME? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Trevett, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Trevett »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Trevett, ME and Athens, ME in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 71.74 mi 115.45 km 62.34 nautical mi
Driving distance 88 mi 141.99 km 76.67 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips