Distance from Trevett, ME to CLT Airport

Distance

1,005 mi

Time

16 hours 37 mins

Gas Cost

$75 - $145

Report an error

There are 846.82 miles from Trevett to Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) in southwest direction and 1,005 miles (1,617.39 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 and NJTP S route.

Trevett and CLT Airport are 16 hours 37 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Trevett, ME to CLT Airport. The halfway point is Newport, DE.

Trevett, ME and CLT Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 4:08 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Trevett, ME to CLT Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 46.53 gallons of gas to cover the route between Trevett, ME and CLT Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Trevett to CLT Airport is $120.98.

During the route, an average car will release 911.64 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near CLT Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to CLT Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Trevett, ME and CLT Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Trevett, ME and CLT Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.706318 and -75.599388, or 39º 42' 22.7448" N, 75º 35' 57.7968" W. This location is 502.54 miles away from Trevett, ME and CLT Airport and it would take approximately 8 hours 18 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Newport, DE, situated 496.17 miles from Trevett, ME and 508.82 miles from CLT Airport. It would take 8 hours 32 mins to go from Trevett to Newport and 8 hours 9 mins to go from CLT to Newport.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Trevett, ME and CLT Airport is Philadelphia, PA, situated 466.76 miles from Trevett, ME and 541.24 miles from CLT Airport. It would take 8 hours 7 mins to go from Trevett to and 8 hours 45 mins to go from CLT to Philadelphia.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Washington, DC,Alexandria, VA,Arlington, VA,Henrico, VA,Richmond, VA,Durham, NC,Greensboro, NC,High Point, NC, and Charlotte, NC.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Trevett, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Trevett, ME to CLT Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Trevett, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Trevett »

Weather in Trevett and CLT

Trevett

Mixed precipitation today through Wednesday.

Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Sun
Nov 24
Mon
Nov 25
Tue
Nov 26
Rain Clear day Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day
49° 29° 42° 27° 44° 33° 45° 31° 47° 33°
97% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
15 241 degrees 14 276 degrees 11 351 degrees 10 284 degrees 8 239 degrees

CLT

Rain tomorrow and Sunday.

Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Sun
Nov 24
Mon
Nov 25
Tue
Nov 26
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day
64° 44° 57° 44° 56° 39° 58° 33° 61° 33°
6% Rain probability 100% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
6 229 degrees 7 109 degrees 7 283 degrees 3 304 degrees 4 184 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Trevett, ME and CLT Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 846.82 mi 1,362.82 km 735.86 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,005 mi 1,617.51 km 873.39 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips