Distance from Tucson, AZ to Enid, OK

Distance

962 mi

Time

18 hours

Gas Cost

$69 - $134

Loading Tucson - Enid Route Map

Report an error

There are 797.70 miles from Tucson to Enid in northeast direction and 962 miles (1,548.19 kilometers) by car, following the I-10 route.

Tucson and Enid are 18 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Tucson, AZ to Enid, OK. The halfway point is Roswell, NM.

Please note the time difference between Tucson, AZ and Enid, OK is 2 hours. The current time in Tucson is 6:23 pm and the current time in Enid is 8:23 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Tucson, AZ to Enid, OK:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 44.51 gallons of gas to cover the route between Tucson, AZ and Enid, OK.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Tucson to Enid is $111.29.

During the route, an average car will release 872.12 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Tucson, AZ and Enid, OK

If you want to meet halfway between Tucson, AZ and Enid, OK or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 33.656789 and -104.195425, or 33º 39' 24.4404" N, 104º 11' 43.53" W. This location is 480.75 miles away from Tucson, AZ and Enid, OK and it would take approximately 9 hours to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest city to the halfway point is Roswell, NM, situated 457.81 miles from Tucson, AZ and 505.35 miles from Enid, OK. It would take 8 hours 38 mins to go from Tucson to Roswell and 9 hours 29 mins to go from Enid to Roswell.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Amarillo, TX and Las Cruces, NM.


Best Hotels In or Near Enid, OK

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Enid, OK? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Tucson, AZ

Planning on renting a car to go from Tucson, AZ to Enid, OK? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Tucson, AZ:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Tucson »

Weather in Tucson and Enid

Tucson

No precipitation throughout the week, with temperatures peaking at 93°F on Monday.

Thu
Oct 19
Fri
Oct 20
Sat
Oct 21
Sun
Oct 22
Mon
Oct 23
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Clear day
92° 67° 87° 62° 83° 57° 91° 59° 93° 62°
9% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
4 199 degrees 5 238 degrees 3 332 degrees 7 82 degrees 5 78 degrees

Enid

Rain on Saturday, with temperatures peaking at 77°F on Monday.

Thu
Oct 19
Fri
Oct 20
Sat
Oct 21
Sun
Oct 22
Mon
Oct 23
Partly cloudy day Wind Rain Partly cloudy day Wind
76° 52° 75° 59° 74° 57° 68° 47° 77° 46°
7% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 63% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
9 173 degrees 16 175 degrees 14 197 degrees 9 325 degrees 7 260 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Tucson, AZ and Enid, OK in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 797.70 mi 1,283.77 km 693.18 nautical mi
Driving distance 962 mi 1,548.19 km 835.95 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and