Distance from Twin Lakes, CO to Durango, CO

Distance

245 mi

Time

4 hours 35 mins

Gas Cost

$29 - $55

There are 149 miles from Twin Lakes to Durango in southwest direction and 245 miles (394.29 kilometers) by car, following the US-160 W route.

Twin Lakes and Durango are 4 hours 35 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Twin Lakes, CO to Durango, CO. The halfway point is Del Norte, CO.

Twin Lakes, CO and Durango, CO are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 2:24 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Twin Lakes, CO to Durango, CO:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 9.82 gallons of gas to cover the route between Twin Lakes, CO and Durango, CO.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Twin Lakes to Durango is $40.07.

During the route, an average car will release 192.43 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Durango, CO

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Durango, CO? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Twin Lakes, CO and Durango, CO

If you want to meet halfway between Twin Lakes, CO and Durango, CO or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 37.686871 and -106.340797, or 37º 41' 12.7356" N, 106º 20' 26.8692" W. This location is 122.28 miles away from Twin Lakes, CO and Durango, CO and it would take approximately 2 hours 17 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Del Norte, CO, situated 126 miles from Twin Lakes, CO and 118 miles from Durango, CO. It would take 2 hours 28 mins to go from Twin Lakes to Del Norte and 2 hours 10 mins to go from Durango to Del Norte.



Weather in Twin Lakes and Durango

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Twin Lakes, CO and Durango, CO:

Twin Lakes

Rain tomorrow through Thursday.

Fri
Aug 12
Sat
Aug 13
Sun
Aug 14
Mon
Aug 15
Tue
Aug 16
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Rain
73° 47° 72° 47° 71° 46° 70° 47° 62° 45°
22% Rain probability 50% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 67% Rain probability 78% Rain probability
4 23 degrees 4 308 degrees 4 300 degrees 3 8 degrees 2 137 degrees

Durango

Rain throughout the week.

Fri
Aug 12
Sat
Aug 13
Sun
Aug 14
Mon
Aug 15
Tue
Aug 16
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Rain
86° 49° 88° 48° 87° 48° 90° 49° 82° 48°
41% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 44% Rain probability
6 34 degrees 6 261 degrees 5 273 degrees 6 308 degrees 5 65 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Twin Lakes, CO

Planning on renting a car to go from Twin Lakes, CO to Durango, CO? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Twin Lakes, CO:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Twin Lakes »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Twin Lakes, CO and Durango, CO in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 149 mi 239.80 km 129.48 nautical mi
Driving distance 245 mi 393.58 km 212.52 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips