Distance from Union Pier, MI to Carsonville, MI

Distance

283 mi

Time

4 hours 42 mins

Gas Cost

$23 - $45

Loading Union Pier - Carsonville Route Map

Route map between Union Pier and Carsonville Show Map

Report an error

There are 232.33 miles from Union Pier to Carsonville in northeast direction and 283 miles (455.44 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 E route.

Union Pier and Carsonville are 4 hours 42 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Union Pier, MI to Carsonville, MI. The halfway point is Grand Ledge, MI.

Union Pier, MI and Carsonville, MI are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 2:54 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Union Pier, MI to Carsonville, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 13.08 gallons of gas to cover the route between Union Pier, MI and Carsonville, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Union Pier to Carsonville is $37.15.

During the route, an average car will release 256.25 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Union Pier, MI and Carsonville, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Union Pier, MI and Carsonville, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.76897 and -84.668472, or 42º 46' 8.292" N, 84º 40' 6.4992" W. This location is 141.26 miles away from Union Pier, MI and Carsonville, MI and it would take approximately 2 hours 21 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Grand Ledge, MI, situated 140.89 miles from Union Pier, MI and 145.29 miles from Carsonville, MI. It would take 2 hours 10 mins to go from Union Pier to Grand Ledge and 2 hours 39 mins to go from Carsonville to Grand Ledge.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Union Pier, MI and Carsonville, MI is Lansing, MI, situated 146.02 miles from Union Pier, MI and 132.55 miles from Carsonville, MI. It would take 2 hours 13 mins to go from Union Pier to Lansing and 2 hours 33 mins to go from Carsonville to Lansing.


Best Hotels In or Near Carsonville, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Carsonville, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Union Pier, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Union Pier, MI to Carsonville, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Union Pier, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Union Pier »

Weather in Union Pier and Carsonville

Union Pier

Light rain tomorrow through next Monday, with high temperatures falling to 59°F on Saturday.

Mon
Sep 24
Tue
Sep 25
Wed
Sep 26
Thu
Sep 27
Fri
Sep 28
Partly cloudy day Rain Wind Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
71° 55° 78° 66° 69° 57° 69° 52° 63° 56°
21% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 12% Rain probability
9 127 degrees 9 200 degrees 13 308 degrees 10 222 degrees 10 298 degrees

Carsonville

Light rain throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 53°F on Sunday.

Mon
Sep 24
Tue
Sep 25
Wed
Sep 26
Thu
Sep 27
Fri
Sep 28
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Wind
68° 51° 74° 62° 67° 50° 64° 44° 59° 50°
32% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 77% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 20% Rain probability
13 129 degrees 14 186 degrees 11 275 degrees 11 214 degrees 12 262 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Union Pier, MI and Carsonville, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 232.33 mi 373.90 km 201.89 nautical mi
Driving distance 283 mi 454.66 km 245.50 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and