Distance from Union Pier, MI to Clay, MI

Distance

257 mi

Time

4 hours 13 mins

Gas Cost

$17 - $32

Loading Union Pier - Clay Route Map

Route map between Union Pier and Clay Show Map

Report an error

There are 216.66 miles from Union Pier to Clay in northeast direction and 257 miles (413.60 kilometers) by car and ferry, following the I-94 E route.

Union Pier and Clay are 4 hours 13 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 4 hours 7 mins and take a ferry for 5 minutes.

This is the fastest route from Union Pier, MI to Clay, MI. The halfway point is Parma, MI.

Union Pier, MI and Clay, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 7:53 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Union Pier, MI to Clay, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 11.88 gallons of gas to cover the route between Union Pier, MI and Clay, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Union Pier to Clay is $27.08.

During the route, an average car will release 232.67 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Union Pier, MI and Clay, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Union Pier, MI and Clay, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.267559 and -84.553314, or 42º 16' 3.2124" N, 84º 33' 11.9304" W. This location is 128.26 miles away from Union Pier, MI and Clay, MI and it would take approximately 2 hours 6 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Parma, MI, situated 124.85 miles from Union Pier, MI and 133.08 miles from Clay, MI. It would take 1 hour 51 mins to go from Union Pier to Parma and 2 hours 25 mins to go from Clay to Parma.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Warren, MI,Detroit, MI, and Ann Arbor, MI.

Best Hotels In or Near Clay, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Clay, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Union Pier, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Union Pier, MI to Clay, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Union Pier, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Union Pier »

Weather in Union Pier and Clay

Union Pier

Mixed precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 20°F on Monday.

Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Wed
Feb 27
Rain Wind Snow Cloudy Snow
46° 33° 49° 21° 20° 12° 26° 18° 30° 24°
83% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 43% Rain probability
13 125 degrees 25 260 degrees 19 292 degrees 8 21 degrees 7 116 degrees

Clay

Mixed precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 23°F on Tuesday.

Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Wed
Feb 27
Rain Rain Wind Snow Snow
39° 26° 45° 25° 23° 16° 23° 12° 27° 14°
61% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 74% Rain probability
10 106 degrees 19 228 degrees 20 286 degrees 6 331 degrees 1 119 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Union Pier, MI and Clay, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 216.66 mi 348.68 km 188.27 nautical mi
Driving distance 257 mi 412.82 km 222.91 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips