Distance from Union Pier, MI to Cottrellville, MI

Distance

256 mi

Time

4 hours 10 mins

Gas Cost

$21 - $40

Loading Union Pier - Cottrellville Route Map

Route map between Union Pier and Cottrellville Show Map

Report an error

There are 220.70 miles from Union Pier to Cottrellville in northeast direction and 256 miles (411.99 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 E route.

Union Pier and Cottrellville are 4 hours 10 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Union Pier, MI to Cottrellville, MI. The halfway point is Parma, MI.

Union Pier, MI and Cottrellville, MI are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 2:49 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Union Pier, MI to Cottrellville, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 11.85 gallons of gas to cover the route between Union Pier, MI and Cottrellville, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Union Pier to Cottrellville is $33.66.

During the route, an average car will release 232.21 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Union Pier, MI and Cottrellville, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Union Pier, MI and Cottrellville, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.267461 and -84.555714, or 42º 16' 2.8596" N, 84º 33' 20.5704" W. This location is 128 miles away from Union Pier, MI and Cottrellville, MI and it would take approximately 2 hours 5 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Parma, MI, situated 124.85 miles from Union Pier, MI and 132.57 miles from Cottrellville, MI. It would take 1 hour 51 mins to go from Union Pier to Parma and 2 hours 22 mins to go from Cottrellville to Parma.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Warren, MI, Detroit, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.


Best Hotels In or Near Cottrellville, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Cottrellville, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Union Pier, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Union Pier, MI to Cottrellville, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Union Pier, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Union Pier »

Weather in Union Pier and Cottrellville

Union Pier

Light rain tomorrow through next Monday, with high temperatures falling to 59°F on Saturday.

Mon
Sep 24
Tue
Sep 25
Wed
Sep 26
Thu
Sep 27
Fri
Sep 28
Partly cloudy day Rain Wind Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
71° 55° 78° 66° 69° 57° 69° 52° 63° 56°
21% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 12% Rain probability
9 127 degrees 9 200 degrees 13 308 degrees 10 222 degrees 10 298 degrees

Cottrellville

Rain throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 58°F on Sunday.

Mon
Sep 24
Tue
Sep 25
Wed
Sep 26
Thu
Sep 27
Fri
Sep 28
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
69° 53° 75° 65° 69° 51° 65° 45° 63° 52°
72% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
11 121 degrees 13 189 degrees 10 275 degrees 7 209 degrees 11 265 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Union Pier, MI and Cottrellville, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 220.70 mi 355.18 km 191.78 nautical mi
Driving distance 256 mi 412 km 222.46 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and