Distance from Union Pier, MI to LAS Airport

Distance

1,855 mi

Time

1 day 2 hours

Gas Cost

$150 - $292

Loading Union Pier - LAS Airport Route Map

Route map between Union Pier and LAS Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,571.92 miles from Union Pier to McCarran International Airport (LAS) in southwest direction and 1,855 miles (2,985.33 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Union Pier and LAS Airport are 1 day 2 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Union Pier, MI to LAS Airport. The halfway point is Ogallala, NE.

Please note the time difference between Union Pier, MI and LAS Airport is 3 hours. The current time in Union Pier is 4:39 am and the current time in LAS Airport is 1:39 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Union Pier, MI to LAS Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 85.89 gallons of gas to cover the route between Union Pier, MI and LAS Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Union Pier to LAS Airport is $243.07.

During the route, an average car will release 1,682.74 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near LAS Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to LAS Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Union Pier, MI and LAS Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Union Pier, MI and LAS Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.073498 and -101.730209, or 41º 4' 24.5928" N, 101º 43' 48.7524" W. This location is 927.60 miles away from Union Pier, MI and LAS Airport and it would take approximately 13 hours 15 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Ogallala, NE, situated 849.92 miles from Union Pier, MI and 964.16 miles from LAS Airport. It would take 12 hours 42 mins to go from Union Pier to Ogallala and 14 hours 14 mins to go from LAS to Ogallala.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Thornton, CO,Westminster, CO,Denver, CO,Arvada, CO,Lakewood, CO,North Las Vegas, NV,Las Vegas, NV,Omaha, NE, and Lincoln, NE.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Union Pier, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Union Pier, MI to LAS Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Union Pier, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Union Pier »

Weather in Union Pier and LAS

Union Pier

Light rain today and Monday, with high temperatures rising to 69°F on Monday.

Fri
Apr 19
Sat
Apr 20
Sun
Apr 21
Mon
Apr 22
Tue
Apr 23
Rain Wind Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
45° 39° 46° 40° 66° 40° 69° 50° 62° 40°
100% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 57% Rain probability 40% Rain probability
18 6 degrees 19 3 degrees 7 200 degrees 11 186 degrees 9 323 degrees

LAS

No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures bottoming out at 81°F on Sunday.

Fri
Apr 19
Sat
Apr 20
Sun
Apr 21
Mon
Apr 22
Tue
Apr 23
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
93° 65° 90° 69° 81° 62° 84° 65° 87° 70°
0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
1 121 degrees 10 231 degrees 8 259 degrees 9 347 degrees 10 8 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Union Pier, MI and LAS Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,571.92 mi 2,529.76 km 1,365.96 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,855 mi 2,985.66 km 1,612.13 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips