Distance from Union Pier, MI to Moline, MI

Distance

104 mi

Time

1 hour 37 mins

Gas Cost

$8 - $15

Report an error

There are 82.01 miles from Union Pier to Moline in northeast direction and 104 miles (167.37 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 E route.

Union Pier and Moline are 1 hour 37 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Union Pier, MI to Moline, MI. The halfway point is Lawrence, MI.

Union Pier, MI and Moline, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 9:06 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Union Pier, MI to Moline, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 4.84 gallons of gas to cover the route between Union Pier, MI and Moline, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Union Pier to Moline is $12.82.

During the route, an average car will release 94.78 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Moline, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Moline, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Union Pier, MI and Moline, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Union Pier, MI and Moline, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.192901 and -85.983634, or 42º 11' 34.4436" N, 85º 59' 1.0824" W. This location is 52.25 miles away from Union Pier, MI and Moline, MI and it would take approximately 48 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lawrence, MI, situated 48.23 miles from Union Pier, MI and 58.91 miles from Moline, MI. It would take 47 minutes to go from Union Pier to Lawrence and 58 minutes to go from Moline to Lawrence.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Union Pier, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Union Pier, MI to Moline, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Union Pier, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Union Pier »

Weather in Union Pier and Moline

Union Pier

Rain tomorrow through next Monday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 52°F on Wednesday.

Mon
Oct 14
Tue
Oct 15
Wed
Oct 16
Thu
Oct 17
Fri
Oct 18
Clear day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Cloudy
53° 41° 66° 43° 52° 44° 54° 45° 63° 40°
12% Rain probability 42% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
9 276 degrees 15 185 degrees 24 304 degrees 12 318 degrees 11 175 degrees

Moline

Light rain tomorrow through next Monday, with high temperatures rising to 74°F next Monday.

Mon
Oct 14
Tue
Oct 15
Wed
Oct 16
Thu
Oct 17
Fri
Oct 18
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
51° 38° 61° 34° 54° 45° 55° 40° 62° 32°
15% Rain probability 50% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
7 263 degrees 9 177 degrees 16 299 degrees 9 319 degrees 7 168 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Union Pier, MI and Moline, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 82.01 mi 131.98 km 71.26 nautical mi
Driving distance 104 mi 168.17 km 90.81 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips