Distance from Vanceboro, ME to Acton, ME

Distance

281 mi

Time

5 hours 9 mins

Gas Cost

$18 - $36

Loading Vanceboro - Acton Route Map

Route map between Vanceboro and Acton Show Map

Report an error

There are 222.49 miles from Vanceboro to Acton in southwest direction and 281 miles (452.23 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 S route.

Vanceboro and Acton are 5 hours 9 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Vanceboro, ME to Acton, ME. The halfway point is Newport, ME.

Vanceboro, ME and Acton, ME are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 4:58 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Vanceboro, ME to Acton, ME:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 13.03 gallons of gas to cover the route between Vanceboro, ME and Acton, ME.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Vanceboro to Acton is $29.70.

During the route, an average car will release 255.23 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Vanceboro, ME and Acton, ME

If you want to meet halfway between Vanceboro, ME and Acton, ME or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.820850 and -69.265343, or 44º 49' 15.06" N, 69º 15' 55.2348" W. This location is 140.69 miles away from Vanceboro, ME and Acton, ME and it would take approximately 2 hours 34 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Newport, ME, situated 137.82 miles from Vanceboro, ME and 144.17 miles from Acton, ME. It would take 2 hours 42 mins to go from Vanceboro to Newport and 2 hours 28 mins to go from Acton to Newport.


Best Hotels In or Near Acton, ME

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Acton, ME? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Vanceboro, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Vanceboro, ME to Acton, ME? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Vanceboro, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Vanceboro »

Weather in Vanceboro and Acton

Vanceboro

Snow (7–10 in.) on Sunday through Thursday, with high temperatures peaking at 34°F on Monday.

Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Snow Snow Wind
29° 11° 30° 33° 18° 34° 14° 12°
8% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 11% Rain probability
6 322 degrees 4 298 degrees 10 126 degrees 10 274 degrees 17 297 degrees

Acton

Mixed precipitation on Sunday through Thursday, with high temperatures peaking at 38°F on Sunday.

Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Snow Wind Clear day
36° 21° 36° 14° 38° 26° 35° 15° 19°
14% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
6 301 degrees 3 248 degrees 4 139 degrees 16 276 degrees 13 294 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Vanceboro, ME and Acton, ME in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 222.49 mi 358.07 km 193.34 nautical mi
Driving distance 281 mi 452.85 km 244.52 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips