Distance from Vanceboro, ME to Addison, MI

Distance

1,139 mi

Time

18 hours 39 mins

Gas Cost

$89 - $174

Loading Vanceboro - Addison Route Map

Route map between Vanceboro and Addison Show Map

Report an error

There are 877.52 miles from Vanceboro to Addison in southwest direction and 1,139 miles (1,833.04 kilometers) by car, following the New York State Thruway route.

Vanceboro and Addison are 18 hours 39 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Vanceboro, ME to Addison, MI. The halfway point is Utica, NY.

Vanceboro, ME and Addison, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 1:33 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Vanceboro, ME to Addison, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 52.71 gallons of gas to cover the route between Vanceboro, ME and Addison, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Vanceboro to Addison is $144.95.

During the route, an average car will release 1,032.71 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Vanceboro, ME and Addison, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Vanceboro, ME and Addison, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.117559 and -75.230104, or 43º 7' 3.2124" N, 75º 13' 48.3744" W. This location is 569.28 miles away from Vanceboro, ME and Addison, MI and it would take approximately 9 hours 19 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest city to the halfway point is Utica, NY, situated 597.35 miles from Vanceboro, ME and 545.82 miles from Addison, MI. It would take 9 hours 53 mins to go from Vanceboro to Utica and 8 hours 55 mins to go from Addison to Utica.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Syracuse, NY, Amherst, NY, Detroit, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.


Best Hotels In or Near Addison, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Addison, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Vanceboro, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Vanceboro, ME to Addison, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Vanceboro, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Vanceboro »

Weather in Vanceboro and Addison

Vanceboro

Rain today and Saturday, with high temperatures rising to 76°F next Thursday.

Thu
Apr 26
Fri
Apr 27
Sat
Apr 28
Sun
Apr 29
Mon
Apr 30
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Fog Partly cloudy day
52° 49° 63° 45° 60° 43° 62° 44° 54° 40°
100% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 76% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 35% Rain probability
9 162 degrees 6 216 degrees 7 165 degrees 6 146 degrees 5 198 degrees

Addison

Light rain tomorrow through next Thursday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 45°F on Saturday.

Thu
Apr 26
Fri
Apr 27
Sat
Apr 28
Sun
Apr 29
Mon
Apr 30
Fog Rain Wind Wind Partly cloudy day
61° 35° 55° 40° 45° 33° 55° 30° 69° 34°
12% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 63% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
2 237 degrees 6 280 degrees 12 333 degrees 11 319 degrees 9 235 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Vanceboro, ME and Addison, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 877.52 mi 1,412.23 km 762.54 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,139 mi 1.61 km 0.87 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and