Distance from Vanceboro, ME to Bannister, MI

Distance

1,110 mi

Time

18 hours 46 mins

Gas Cost

$78 - $151

Loading Vanceboro - Bannister Route Map

Route map between Vanceboro and Bannister Show Map

Report an error

There are 854.46 miles from Vanceboro to Bannister in southwest direction and 1,110 miles (1,786.37 kilometers) by car, following the New York State Thruway route.

Vanceboro and Bannister are 18 hours 46 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Vanceboro, ME to Bannister, MI. The halfway point is Frankfort, NY.

Vanceboro, ME and Bannister, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 3:29 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Vanceboro, ME to Bannister, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 51.40 gallons of gas to cover the route between Vanceboro, ME and Bannister, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Vanceboro to Bannister is $125.93.

During the route, an average car will release 1,007.01 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Vanceboro, ME and Bannister, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Vanceboro, ME and Bannister, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.050533 and -75.082359, or 43º 3' 1.9188" N, 75º 4' 56.4924" W. This location is 555.11 miles away from Vanceboro, ME and Bannister, MI and it would take approximately 9 hours 23 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Frankfort, NY, situated 587.07 miles from Vanceboro, ME and 526.5 miles from Bannister, MI. It would take 9 hours 45 mins to go from Vanceboro to Frankfort and 9 hours 13 mins to go from Bannister to Frankfort.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Syracuse, NY, and Amherst, NY.

Best Hotels In or Near Bannister, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Bannister, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Vanceboro, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Vanceboro, ME to Bannister, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Vanceboro, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Vanceboro »

Weather in Vanceboro and Bannister

Vanceboro

Mixed precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures bottoming out at 26°F on Wednesday.

Sat
Dec 15
Sun
Dec 16
Mon
Dec 17
Tue
Dec 18
Wed
Dec 19
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Snow Snow Partly cloudy day
37° 29° 32° 23° 32° 27° 29° 19° 26° 15°
72% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 62% Rain probability 38% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
5 280 degrees 3 8 degrees 6 35 degrees 16 324 degrees 7 301 degrees

Bannister

No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures bottoming out at 33°F on Monday.

Sat
Dec 15
Sun
Dec 16
Mon
Dec 17
Tue
Dec 18
Wed
Dec 19
Cloudy Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
36° 28° 34° 27° 33° 28° 36° 22° 40° 30°
15% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 11% Rain probability
7 54 degrees 2 280 degrees 11 304 degrees 4 225 degrees 11 211 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Vanceboro, ME and Bannister, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 854.46 mi 1,375.11 km 742.50 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,110 mi 1,786.72 km 964.75 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and