Distance from Vanceboro, ME to DCA Airport

Distance

778 mi

Time

15 hours 30 mins

Gas Cost

$57 - $111

Loading Vanceboro - DCA Airport Route Map

Route map between Vanceboro and DCA Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 675.07 miles from Vanceboro to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) in southwest direction and 778 miles (1,252.07 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 route.

Vanceboro and DCA Airport are 15 hours 30 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Vanceboro, ME to DCA Airport. The halfway point is Charlton Depot, MA.

Vanceboro, ME and DCA Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 7:29 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Vanceboro, ME to DCA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 36 gallons of gas to cover the route between Vanceboro, ME and DCA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Vanceboro to DCA Airport is $92.16.

During the route, an average car will release 705.33 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Vanceboro, ME and DCA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Vanceboro, ME and DCA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.163349 and -71.995743, or 42º 9' 48.0564" N, 71º 59' 44.6748" W. This location is 388.81 miles away from Vanceboro, ME and DCA Airport and it would take approximately 7 hours 45 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Charlton Depot, MA, situated 387.64 miles from Vanceboro, ME and 390.33 miles from DCA Airport. It would take 7 hours 46 mins to go from Vanceboro to Charlton Depot and 7 hours 53 mins to go from DCA to Charlton Depot.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Vanceboro, ME and DCA Airport is Worcester, MA, situated 374.59 miles from Vanceboro, ME and 402.78 miles from DCA Airport. It would take 7 hours 23 mins to go from Vanceboro to and 8 hours 7 mins to go from DCA to Worcester.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Baltimore, MD,Washington, DC,Alexandria, VA, and Arlington, VA.

Best Hotels In or Near DCA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to DCA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Vanceboro, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Vanceboro, ME to DCA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Vanceboro, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Vanceboro »

Weather in Vanceboro and DCA

Vanceboro

Mixed precipitation on Tuesday through next Sunday, with temperatures peaking at 47°F on Tuesday.

Sun
Jan 21
Mon
Jan 22
Tue
Jan 23
Wed
Jan 24
Thu
Jan 25
Partly cloudy day Snow Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
34° 18° 18° 11° 47° 14° 46° 16° 16°
8% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
6 300 degrees 5 8 degrees 10 122 degrees 10 257 degrees 11 300 degrees

DCA

Rain on Tuesday and next Sunday, with temperatures peaking at 63°F on Tuesday.

Sun
Jan 21
Mon
Jan 22
Tue
Jan 23
Wed
Jan 24
Thu
Jan 25
Fog Fog Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day
57° 36° 62° 48° 63° 42° 46° 33° 43° 29°
11% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
3 192 degrees 7 192 degrees 8 227 degrees 9 288 degrees 7 318 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Vanceboro, ME and DCA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 675.07 mi 1,086.42 km 586.62 nautical mi
Driving distance 778 mi 1,252.07 km 676.06 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and