Distance from Vanceboro, ME to SEA Airport

Distance

3,432 mi

Time

2 days 2 hours

Gas Cost

$224 - $435

Loading Vanceboro - SEA Airport Route Map

Route map between Vanceboro and SEA Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 2,558.09 miles from Vanceboro to Seattle–Tacoma International Airport (SEA) in west direction and 3,432 miles (5,523.27 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Vanceboro and SEA Airport are 2 days 2 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Vanceboro, ME to SEA Airport. The halfway point is Blue Earth, MN.

Please note the time difference between Vanceboro, ME and SEA Airport is 3 hours. The current time in Vanceboro is 9:13 am and the current time in SEA Airport is 6:13 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Vanceboro, ME to SEA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 158.90 gallons of gas to cover the route between Vanceboro, ME and SEA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Vanceboro to SEA Airport is $362.29.

During the route, an average car will release 3,113.18 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Vanceboro, ME and SEA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Vanceboro, ME and SEA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.654579 and -94.066269, or 43º 39' 16.4844" N, 94º 3' 58.5684" W. This location is 1,716.12 miles away from Vanceboro, ME and SEA Airport and it would take approximately 1 day 1 hour to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Blue Earth, MN, situated 1757.51 miles from Vanceboro, ME and 1670.06 miles from SEA Airport. It would take 1 day 3 hours to go from Vanceboro to Blue Earth and 23 hours 30 mins to go from SEA to Blue Earth.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Billings, MT,Spokane, WA,Renton, WA,Kent, WA, and Sioux Falls, SD.

Best Hotels In or Near SEA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to SEA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Vanceboro, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Vanceboro, ME to SEA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Vanceboro, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Vanceboro »

Weather in Vanceboro and SEA

Vanceboro

Snow (12–19 in.) on Thursday through next Monday, with high temperatures rising to 32°F on Thursday.

Mon
Feb 18
Tue
Feb 19
Wed
Feb 20
Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Snow Partly cloudy day
19° -2° 15° -2° 19° 32° 12° 30° 16°
9% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 58% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
4 339 degrees 12 308 degrees 7 286 degrees 5 180 degrees 9 318 degrees

SEA

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Monday, with high temperatures peaking at 45°F on Thursday.

Mon
Feb 18
Tue
Feb 19
Wed
Feb 20
Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Partly cloudy day Rain Snow Partly cloudy day Fog
42° 31° 41° 33° 41° 34° 45° 30° 40° 31°
26% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 85% Rain probability
2 154 degrees 5 190 degrees 2 7 degrees 3 36 degrees 7 194 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Vanceboro, ME and SEA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 2,558.09 mi 4,116.84 km 2,222.92 nautical mi
Driving distance 3,432 mi 5,523.65 km 2,982.54 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips