Distance from Villa Rica, GA to East Ellijay, GA

Distance

102 mi

Time

1 hour 30 mins

Gas Cost

$7 - $13

Loading Villa Rica - East Ellijay Route Map

There are 70.54 miles from Villa Rica to East Ellijay in northeast direction and 101.65 miles (163.59 kilometers) by car, following the I-575 and GA 5 route.

Villa Rica and East Ellijay are 1 hour 30 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Villa Rica, GA to East Ellijay, GA. The halfway point is Finding halfway point from Villa Rica, GA to East Ellijay, GA.

Villa Rica, GA and East Ellijay, GA are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 8:28 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Villa Rica, GA to East Ellijay, GA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 4.71 gallons of gas to cover the route between Villa Rica, GA and East Ellijay, GA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Villa Rica to East Ellijay is $10.92.

During the route, an average car will release 92.20 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near East Ellijay, GA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to East Ellijay, GA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Villa Rica, GA

Planning on renting a car to go from Villa Rica, GA to East Ellijay, GA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Villa Rica, GA:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Villa Rica »

Weather in Villa Rica, GA and East Ellijay, GA

Villa Rica, GA

Light rain throughout the week, with temperatures rising to 90°F on Tuesday.

Thu
Jun 29
Fri
Jun 30
Sat
Jul 1
Sun
Jul 2
Mon
Jul 3
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
81° 69° 79° 71° 88° 72° 88° 73° 88° 71°
87% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 25% Rain probability
7 145 degrees 6 195 degrees 6 243 degrees 4 295 degrees 3 342 degrees

East Ellijay, GA

Light rain throughout the week, with temperatures rising to 91°F on Wednesday.

Thu
Jun 29
Fri
Jun 30
Sat
Jul 1
Sun
Jul 2
Mon
Jul 3
Rain Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
83° 69° 78° 70° 87° 71° 88° 70° 88° 66°
61% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 67% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
7 144 degrees 6 172 degrees 5 234 degrees 4 310 degrees 2 7 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Villa Rica, GA and East Ellijay, GA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 70.54 mi 113.52 km 61.30 nautical mi
Driving distance 101.65 mi 163.59 km 88.33 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and