Distance from Walkerville, MI to Pentwater, MI

Distance

21 mi

Time

46 minutes

Gas Cost

$2 - $3

Loading Walkerville - Pentwater Route Map

Route map between Walkerville and Pentwater Show Map

Report an error

There are 16.09 miles from Walkerville to Pentwater in northwest direction and 21 miles (33.80 kilometers) by car, following the East Tyler Road route.

Walkerville and Pentwater are 46 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Walkerville, MI to Pentwater, MI.

Walkerville, MI and Pentwater, MI are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 6:12 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Walkerville, MI to Pentwater, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 0.97 gallons of gas to cover the route between Walkerville, MI and Pentwater, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Walkerville to Pentwater is $2.53.

During the route, an average car will release 19.01 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Walkerville, MI and Pentwater, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Walkerville, MI and Pentwater, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.701920 and -86.304977, or 43º 42' 6.912" N, 86º 18' 17.9172" W. This location is 10.48 miles away from Walkerville, MI and Pentwater, MI and it would take approximately 23 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.


Best Hotels In or Near Pentwater, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Pentwater, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Walkerville, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Walkerville, MI to Pentwater, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Walkerville, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Walkerville »

Weather in Walkerville and Pentwater

Walkerville

Mixed precipitation today through Sunday, with temperatures rising to 48°F on Tuesday.

Wed
Feb 21
Thu
Feb 22
Fri
Feb 23
Sat
Feb 24
Sun
Feb 25
Cloudy Cloudy Snow Rain Snow
33° 24° 35° 23° 38° 27° 42° 29° 46° 28°
71% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 47% Rain probability 50% Rain probability 90% Rain probability
9 327 degrees 8 83 degrees 5 182 degrees 8 97 degrees 11 257 degrees

Pentwater

Mixed precipitation on Friday through Sunday, with temperatures rising to 44°F on Tuesday.

Wed
Feb 21
Thu
Feb 22
Fri
Feb 23
Sat
Feb 24
Sun
Feb 25
Wind Wind Partly cloudy day Rain Snow
33° 27° 36° 27° 38° 30° 41° 31° 43° 31°
30% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 54% Rain probability 87% Rain probability
12 330 degrees 9 82 degrees 6 179 degrees 9 96 degrees 15 263 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Walkerville, MI and Pentwater, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 16.09 mi 25.89 km 13.98 nautical mi
Driving distance 21 mi 33.80 km 18.25 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and