Distance from Walloon Lake, MI to Au Train, MI

Distance

180 mi

Time

4 hours 8 mins

Gas Cost

$13 - $24

Loading Walloon Lake - Au Train Route Map

Route map between Walloon Lake and Au Train Show Map

Report an error

There are 118.80 miles from Walloon Lake to Au Train in northwest direction and 180 miles (289.68 kilometers) by car, following the M 28 route.

Walloon Lake and Au Train are 4 hours 8 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Walloon Lake, MI to Au Train, MI. The halfway point is Naubinway, MI.

Walloon Lake, MI and Au Train, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 11:27 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Walloon Lake, MI to Au Train, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 8.32 gallons of gas to cover the route between Walloon Lake, MI and Au Train, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Walloon Lake to Au Train is $20.38.

During the route, an average car will release 162.97 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Walloon Lake, MI and Au Train, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Walloon Lake, MI and Au Train, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 46.098000 and -85.486855, or 46º 5' 52.8" N, 85º 29' 12.678" W. This location is 89.84 miles away from Walloon Lake, MI and Au Train, MI and it would take approximately 2 hours 4 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Naubinway, MI, situated 92.69 miles from Walloon Lake, MI and 87.32 miles from Au Train, MI. It would take 2 hours 11 mins to go from Walloon Lake to Naubinway and 1 hour 57 mins to go from Au Train to Naubinway.


Best Hotels In or Near Au Train, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Au Train, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Walloon Lake, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Walloon Lake, MI to Au Train, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Walloon Lake, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Walloon Lake »

Weather in Walloon Lake and Au Train

Walloon Lake

Light snow (< 1 in.) on Friday, with high temperatures peaking at 40°F on Thursday.

Mon
Dec 17
Tue
Dec 18
Wed
Dec 19
Thu
Dec 20
Fri
Dec 21
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Fog Partly cloudy day
38° 30° 36° 25° 39° 35° 40° 37° 38° 33°
7% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 66% Rain probability
13 322 degrees 6 203 degrees 12 216 degrees 5 205 degrees 12 6 degrees

Au Train

Light snow (1–2 in.) on Thursday and Sunday, with high temperatures peaking at 37°F on Thursday.

Mon
Dec 17
Tue
Dec 18
Wed
Dec 19
Thu
Dec 20
Fri
Dec 21
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Cloudy Partly cloudy day
34° 27° 35° 23° 35° 30° 37° 33° 34° 30°
8% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 42% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
14 325 degrees 10 200 degrees 9 205 degrees 5 256 degrees 16 358 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Walloon Lake, MI and Au Train, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 118.80 mi 191.19 km 103.24 nautical mi
Driving distance 180 mi 289.15 km 156.13 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and