Distance from Walworth, WI to Alamo, GA

Distance

963 mi

Time

15 hours 37 mins

Gas Cost

$67 - $130

Report an error

There are 785 miles from Walworth to Alamo in southeast direction and 963 miles (1,549.80 kilometers) by car, following the I-65 S route.

Walworth and Alamo are 15 hours 37 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Walworth, WI to Alamo, GA. The halfway point is Oakland, KY.

Please note the time difference between Walworth, WI and Alamo, GA is 1 hour. The current time in Walworth is 7:35 am and the current time in Alamo is 8:35 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Walworth, WI to Alamo, GA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 44.61 gallons of gas to cover the route between Walworth, WI and Alamo, GA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Walworth to Alamo is $107.94.

During the route, an average car will release 873.90 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Alamo, GA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alamo, GA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Walworth, WI and Alamo, GA

If you want to meet halfway between Walworth, WI and Alamo, GA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 37.016938 and -86.285034, or 37º 1' 0.9768" N, 86º 17' 6.1224" W. This location is 481.74 miles away from Walworth, WI and Alamo, GA and it would take approximately 7 hours 48 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Oakland, KY, situated 476.91 miles from Walworth, WI and 489.11 miles from Alamo, GA. It would take 8 hours 1 min to go from Walworth to Oakland and 7 hours 45 mins to go from Alamo to Oakland.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Walworth, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Walworth, WI to Alamo, GA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Walworth, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Walworth »

Weather in Walworth and Alamo

Walworth

Mixed precipitation on Monday through next Wednesday.

Wed
Feb 26
Thu
Feb 27
Fri
Feb 28
Sat
Feb 29
Sun
Mar 1
Fog Fog Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
29° 22° 27° 16° 26° 13° 36° 11° 49° 27°
26% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 16% Rain probability
15 348 degrees 11 303 degrees 10 311 degrees 8 237 degrees 10 152 degrees

Alamo

Rain today and next Wednesday.

Wed
Feb 26
Thu
Feb 27
Fri
Feb 28
Sat
Feb 29
Sun
Mar 1
Rain Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day
65° 45° 54° 35° 58° 31° 57° 38° 65° 33°
91% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
8 279 degrees 10 302 degrees 8 258 degrees 9 297 degrees 4 210 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Walworth, WI and Alamo, GA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 785 mi 1,263.33 km 682.15 nautical mi
Driving distance 963 mi 1,550.55 km 837.23 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips