Distance from Walworth, WI to Angola, LA

Distance

980 mi

Time

16 hours

Gas Cost

$55 - $107

There are 816.65 miles from Walworth to Angola in south direction and 980 miles (1,577.16 kilometers) by car, following the I-55 S route.

Walworth and Angola are 16 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Walworth, WI to Angola, LA. The halfway point is Kewanee, MO.

Walworth, WI and Angola, LA are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 2:54 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Walworth, WI to Angola, LA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 39.36 gallons of gas to cover the route between Walworth, WI and Angola, LA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Walworth to Angola is $77.15.

During the route, an average car will release 771.22 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Angola, LA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Angola, LA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Walworth, WI and Angola, LA

If you want to meet halfway between Walworth, WI and Angola, LA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.707061 and -89.5397, or 36º 42' 25.4196" N, 89º 32' 22.92" W. This location is 490.08 miles away from Walworth, WI and Angola, LA and it would take approximately 8 hours to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Kewanee, MO, situated 490 miles from Walworth, WI and 493 miles from Angola, LA. It would take 7 hours 33 mins to go from Walworth to Kewanee and 8 hours 37 mins to go from Angola to Kewanee.



Weather in Walworth and Angola

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Walworth, WI and Angola, LA:

Walworth

Rain on Wednesday and next Sunday.

Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
70° 43° 74° 48° 89° 67° 84° 67° 86° 62°
3% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
6 138 degrees 14 198 degrees 13 246 degrees 11 300 degrees 5 176 degrees

Angola

Rain on Wednesday through next Sunday.

Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day
88° 67° 88° 67° 89° 70° 89° 70° 89° 69°
6% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 67% Rain probability 33% Rain probability
6 36 degrees 5 53 degrees 4 102 degrees 3 119 degrees 5 113 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Walworth, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Walworth, WI to Angola, LA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Walworth, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Walworth »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Walworth, WI and Angola, LA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 816.65 mi 1,314.26 km 709.65 nautical mi
Driving distance 980 mi 1,577.42 km 851.74 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips