Distance from Walworth, WI to Old Landing, KY

Distance

509 mi

Time

8 hours 46 mins

Gas Cost

$37 - $72

Report an error

There are 422.40 miles from Walworth to Old Landing in southeast direction and 509 miles (819.16 kilometers) by car, following the I-65 S route.

Walworth and Old Landing are 8 hours 46 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Walworth, WI to Old Landing, KY. The halfway point is New Augusta, IN.

Please note the time difference between Walworth, WI and Old Landing, KY is 1 hour. The current time in Walworth is 8:03 pm and the current time in Old Landing is 9:03 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Walworth, WI to Old Landing, KY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 23.56 gallons of gas to cover the route between Walworth, WI and Old Landing, KY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Walworth to Old Landing is $60.32.

During the route, an average car will release 461.65 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Old Landing, KY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Old Landing, KY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Walworth, WI and Old Landing, KY

If you want to meet halfway between Walworth, WI and Old Landing, KY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.862908 and -86.247981, or 39º 51' 46.4688" N, 86º 14' 52.7316" W. This location is 254.48 miles away from Walworth, WI and Old Landing, KY and it would take approximately 4 hours 23 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is New Augusta, IN, situated 252.29 miles from Walworth, WI and 259.42 miles from Old Landing, KY. It would take 4 hours 23 mins to go from Walworth to New Augusta and 4 hours 34 mins to go from Old Landing to New Augusta.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Walworth, WI and Old Landing, KY is Indianapolis, IN, situated 261.94 miles from Walworth, WI and 239.84 miles from Old Landing, KY. It would take 4 hours 33 mins to go from Walworth to Indianapolis and 4 hours 17 mins to go from Old Landing to Indianapolis.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Walworth, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Walworth, WI to Old Landing, KY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Walworth, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Walworth »

Weather in Walworth and Old Landing

Walworth

Possible light snow on Monday.

Thu
Dec 12
Fri
Dec 13
Sat
Dec 14
Sun
Dec 15
Mon
Dec 16
Wind Cloudy Cloudy Partly cloudy day Snow
38° 17° 37° 29° 32° 19° 23° 11° 27° 17°
15% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 54% Rain probability
14 188 degrees 5 211 degrees 11 297 degrees 9 304 degrees 10 34 degrees

Old Landing

Rain tomorrow through Tuesday.

Thu
Dec 12
Fri
Dec 13
Sat
Dec 14
Sun
Dec 15
Mon
Dec 16
Clear day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
50° 25° 46° 35° 44° 37° 41° 33° 58° 35°
6% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 100% Rain probability
3 125 degrees 3 118 degrees 6 281 degrees 5 252 degrees 6 145 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Walworth, WI and Old Landing, KY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 422.40 mi 679.78 km 367.05 nautical mi
Driving distance 509 mi 819.09 km 442.27 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips