Distance from Washington, DC to Akron, OH

Distance

343 mi

Time

6 hours 36 mins

Gas Cost

$24 - $48

Loading Washington - Akron Route Map

Report an error

There are 280.75 miles from Washington to Akron in northwest direction and 343 miles (552.00 kilometers) by car, following the I-70 and I-76 route.

Washington and Akron are 6 hours 36 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Washington, DC to Akron, OH. The halfway point is Quecreek, PA.

Washington, DC and Akron, OH are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 5:26 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Washington, DC to Akron, OH:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 15.86 gallons of gas to cover the route between Washington, DC and Akron, OH.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Washington to Akron is $39.64.

During the route, an average car will release 310.67 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Washington, DC and Akron, OH

If you want to meet halfway between Washington, DC and Akron, OH or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.051258 and -79.125069, or 40º 3' 4.5288" N, 79º 7' 30.2484" W. This location is 171.26 miles away from Washington, DC and Akron, OH and it would take approximately 3 hours 18 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Quecreek, PA, situated 177.31 miles from Washington, DC and 177.37 miles from Akron, OH. It would take 3 hours 39 mins to go from Washington to Quecreek and 3 hours 21 mins to go from Akron to Quecreek.


Best Hotels In or Near Akron, OH

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Akron, OH? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Washington, DC

Planning on renting a car to go from Washington, DC to Akron, OH? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Washington, DC:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Washington »

Weather in Washington and Akron

Washington

Rain on Tuesday, with temperatures falling to 60°F on Wednesday.

Sat
Oct 21
Sun
Oct 22
Mon
Oct 23
Tue
Oct 24
Wed
Oct 25
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Fog Rain Partly cloudy day
78° 50° 75° 55° 76° 61° 71° 58° 60° 48°
0% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 9% Rain probability
2 113 degrees 4 139 degrees 6 167 degrees 9 185 degrees 6 260 degrees

Akron

Rain on Monday through next Saturday, with temperatures falling to 47°F next Saturday.

Sat
Oct 21
Sun
Oct 22
Mon
Oct 23
Tue
Oct 24
Wed
Oct 25
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
78° 47° 79° 54° 73° 58° 63° 47° 49° 41°
0% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 65% Rain probability
5 166 degrees 9 175 degrees 10 178 degrees 11 231 degrees 14 237 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Washington, DC and Akron, OH in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 280.75 mi 451.82 km 243.97 nautical mi
Driving distance 343 mi 552 km 298.06 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and