Distance from Waverly, TN to DCA Airport

Distance

732 mi

Time

11 hours 27 mins

Gas Cost

$51 - $100

Loading Waverly - DCA Airport Route Map

Route map between Waverly and DCA Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 619.53 miles from Waverly to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) in northeast direction and 732 miles (1,178.04 kilometers) by car, following the I-81 N route.

Waverly and DCA Airport are 11 hours 27 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Waverly, TN to DCA Airport. The halfway point is Bristol, TN.

Please note the time difference between Waverly, TN and DCA Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Waverly is 8:48 pm and the current time in DCA Airport is 9:48 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Waverly, TN to DCA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 33.89 gallons of gas to cover the route between Waverly, TN and DCA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Waverly to DCA Airport is $83.04.

During the route, an average car will release 664.03 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Waverly, TN and DCA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Waverly, TN and DCA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.652470 and -82.109207, or 36º 39' 8.892" N, 82º 6' 33.1452" W. This location is 366.04 miles away from Waverly, TN and DCA Airport and it would take approximately 5 hours 43 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Bristol, TN, situated 356.33 miles from Waverly, TN and 376.27 miles from DCA Airport. It would take 5 hours 47 mins to go from Waverly to Bristol and 5 hours 48 mins to go from DCA to Bristol.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Knoxville, TN, and Nashville, TN.

Best Hotels In or Near DCA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to DCA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Waverly, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Waverly, TN to DCA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Waverly, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Waverly »

Weather in Waverly and DCA

Waverly

Light rain on Wednesday through Friday, with high temperatures peaking at 57°F on Wednesday.

Sun
Dec 16
Mon
Dec 17
Tue
Dec 18
Wed
Dec 19
Thu
Dec 20
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
56° 42° 51° 36° 46° 32° 57° 35° 53° 41°
12% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 50% Rain probability 99% Rain probability
5 296 degrees 3 320 degrees 3 85 degrees 5 171 degrees 5 213 degrees

DCA

Light rain today through Friday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 44°F on Tuesday.

Sun
Dec 16
Mon
Dec 17
Tue
Dec 18
Wed
Dec 19
Thu
Dec 20
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
52° 43° 52° 39° 44° 35° 50° 34° 58° 41°
99% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 94% Rain probability
8 1 degrees 10 305 degrees 9 315 degrees 4 194 degrees 5 127 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Waverly, TN and DCA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 619.53 mi 997.03 km 538.36 nautical mi
Driving distance 732 mi 1,178.18 km 636.17 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and