Distance from Waverly, TN to SLC Airport

Distance

1,611 mi

Time

1 day 4 hours

Gas Cost

$115 - $224

Loading Waverly - SLC Airport Route Map

Route map between Waverly and SLC Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,343.93 miles from Waverly to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) in northwest direction and 1,611 miles (2,592.65 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Waverly and SLC Airport are 1 day 4 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Waverly, TN to SLC Airport. The halfway point is Shelton, NE.

Please note the time difference between Waverly, TN and SLC Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Waverly is 12:29 am (Dec 15) and the current time in SLC Airport is 11:29 pm (Dec 14).

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Waverly, TN to SLC Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 74.56 gallons of gas to cover the route between Waverly, TN and SLC Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Waverly to SLC Airport is $186.41.

During the route, an average car will release 1,460.83 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Waverly, TN and SLC Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Waverly, TN and SLC Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.787277 and -98.68951, or 40º 47' 14.1972" N, 98º 41' 22.236" W. This location is 805.28 miles away from Waverly, TN and SLC Airport and it would take approximately 14 hours 19 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Shelton, NE, situated 840 miles from Waverly, TN and 779.65 miles from SLC Airport. It would take 15 hours 50 mins to go from Waverly to Shelton and 13 hours 7 mins to go from SLC to Shelton.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Salt Lake City, UT, Saint Louis, MO, Columbia, MO, Independence, MO, Kansas City, MO and Lincoln, NE.


Best Hotels In or Near SLC Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to SLC Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Waverly, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Waverly, TN to SLC Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Waverly, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Waverly »

Weather in Waverly and SLC

Waverly

Rain on Sunday and Wednesday, with temperatures rising to 57°F next Thursday.

Thu
Dec 14
Fri
Dec 15
Sat
Dec 16
Sun
Dec 17
Mon
Dec 18
Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Cloudy
43° 30° 44° 26° 51° 31° 49° 36° 57° 45°
5% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 24% Rain probability
4 348 degrees 4 273 degrees 6 201 degrees 6 168 degrees 3 202 degrees

SLC

Mixed precipitation on Saturday through next Thursday, with temperatures bottoming out at 34°F on Saturday.

Thu
Dec 14
Fri
Dec 15
Sat
Dec 16
Sun
Dec 17
Mon
Dec 18
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
36° 25° 43° 22° 34° 28° 35° 22° 36° 19°
10% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
1 309 degrees 5 158 degrees 4 334 degrees 3 342 degrees 4 155 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Waverly, TN and SLC Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,343.93 mi 1.61 km 0.87 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,611 mi 1.61 km 0.87 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and