Distance from Wequetonsing, MI to Atlas, MI

Distance

233 mi

Time

3 hours 48 mins

Gas Cost

$19 - $37

Loading Wequetonsing - Atlas Route Map

Route map between Wequetonsing and Atlas Show Map

Report an error

There are 186.50 miles from Wequetonsing to Atlas in southeast direction and 233 miles (374.98 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Wequetonsing and Atlas are 3 hours 48 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Wequetonsing, MI to Atlas, MI. The halfway point is West Branch, MI.

Wequetonsing, MI and Atlas, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 2:38 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Wequetonsing, MI to Atlas, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 10.77 gallons of gas to cover the route between Wequetonsing, MI and Atlas, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Wequetonsing to Atlas is $31.12.

During the route, an average car will release 210.96 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Atlas, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Atlas, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Wequetonsing, MI and Atlas, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Wequetonsing, MI and Atlas, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.285851 and -84.299461, or 44º 17' 9.0636" N, 84º 17' 58.0596" W. This location is 116.29 miles away from Wequetonsing, MI and Atlas, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 54 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is West Branch, MI, situated 118.14 miles from Wequetonsing, MI and 116.23 miles from Atlas, MI. It would take 2 hours 3 mins to go from Wequetonsing to West Branch and 1 hour 54 mins to go from Atlas to West Branch.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Wequetonsing, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Wequetonsing, MI to Atlas, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Wequetonsing, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Wequetonsing »

Weather in Wequetonsing and Atlas

Wequetonsing

Rain today through Tuesday, with high temperatures peaking at 68°F on Saturday.

Wed
May 22
Thu
May 23
Fri
May 24
Sat
May 25
Sun
May 26
Rain Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
67° 50° 59° 49° 63° 44° 68° 54° 62° 47°
100% Rain probability 71% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
8 123 degrees 9 245 degrees 2 117 degrees 10 221 degrees 4 280 degrees

Atlas

Rain throughout the week, with high temperatures peaking at 77°F on Saturday.

Wed
May 22
Thu
May 23
Fri
May 24
Sat
May 25
Sun
May 26
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
72° 50° 73° 59° 68° 49° 77° 60° 75° 59°
60% Rain probability 60% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
10 141 degrees 12 248 degrees 1 67 degrees 9 228 degrees 5 315 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Wequetonsing, MI and Atlas, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 186.50 mi 300.14 km 162.06 nautical mi
Driving distance 233 mi 374.29 km 202.10 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips