Distance from Wequetonsing, MI to SEA Airport

Distance

2,211 mi

Time

1 day 9 hours

Gas Cost

$144 - $280

Loading Wequetonsing - SEA Airport Route Map

Route map between Wequetonsing and SEA Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,766.42 miles from Wequetonsing to Seattle–Tacoma International Airport (SEA) in west direction and 2,211 miles (3,558.26 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 W and US-83 N route.

Wequetonsing and SEA Airport are 1 day 9 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Wequetonsing, MI to SEA Airport. The halfway point is Medora, ND.

Please note the time difference between Wequetonsing, MI and SEA Airport is 3 hours. The current time in Wequetonsing is 9:18 am and the current time in SEA Airport is 6:18 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Wequetonsing, MI to SEA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 102.37 gallons of gas to cover the route between Wequetonsing, MI and SEA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Wequetonsing to SEA Airport is $233.40.

During the route, an average car will release 2,005.59 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Wequetonsing, MI and SEA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Wequetonsing, MI and SEA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 46.896271 and -103.412491, or 46º 53' 46.5756" N, 103º 24' 44.9676" W. This location is 1,105.57 miles away from Wequetonsing, MI and SEA Airport and it would take approximately 16 hours 57 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Medora, ND, situated 1106.87 miles from Wequetonsing, MI and 1104.9 miles from SEA Airport. It would take 17 hours 49 mins to go from Wequetonsing to Medora and 16 hours 18 mins to go from SEA to Medora.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Billings, MT,Spokane, WA,Bellevue, WA,Renton, WA,Kent, WA, and Fargo, ND.

Best Hotels In or Near SEA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to SEA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Wequetonsing, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Wequetonsing, MI to SEA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Wequetonsing, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Wequetonsing »

Weather in Wequetonsing and SEA

Wequetonsing

Snow (8–12 in.) on Wednesday through next Monday, with high temperatures rising to 36°F on Saturday.

Mon
Feb 18
Tue
Feb 19
Wed
Feb 20
Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
14° 24° -3° 28° 10° 31° 20° 33° 17°
19% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 9% Rain probability
6 353 degrees 6 224 degrees 9 126 degrees 9 265 degrees 5 220 degrees

SEA

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Monday, with high temperatures peaking at 45°F on Thursday.

Mon
Feb 18
Tue
Feb 19
Wed
Feb 20
Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Partly cloudy day Rain Snow Partly cloudy day Fog
42° 31° 41° 33° 41° 34° 45° 30° 40° 31°
26% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 85% Rain probability
2 154 degrees 5 190 degrees 2 7 degrees 3 36 degrees 7 194 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Wequetonsing, MI and SEA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,766.42 mi 2,842.77 km 1,534.98 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,211 mi 3,558.49 km 1,921.43 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips