Distance from West Blocton, AL to Abbeville, AL

Distance

178 mi

Time

3 hours 41 mins

Gas Cost

$13 - $26

Report an error

There are 152.93 miles from West Blocton to Abbeville in southeast direction and 178 miles (286.46 kilometers) by car, following the US-82 route.

West Blocton and Abbeville are 3 hours 41 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from West Blocton, AL to Abbeville, AL. The halfway point is Pike Road, AL.

West Blocton, AL and Abbeville, AL are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 12:57 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from West Blocton, AL to Abbeville, AL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 8.23 gallons of gas to cover the route between West Blocton, AL and Abbeville, AL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from West Blocton to Abbeville is $21.81.

During the route, an average car will release 161.24 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Abbeville, AL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Abbeville, AL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between West Blocton, AL and Abbeville, AL

If you want to meet halfway between West Blocton, AL and Abbeville, AL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 32.308834 and -86.218681, or 32º 18' 31.8024" N, 86º 13' 7.2516" W. This location is 88.88 miles away from West Blocton, AL and Abbeville, AL and it would take approximately 1 hour 50 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Pike Road, AL, situated 94.92 miles from West Blocton, AL and 86.62 miles from Abbeville, AL. It would take 1 hour 59 mins to go from West Blocton to Pike Road and 1 hour 56 mins to go from Abbeville to Pike Road.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between West Blocton, AL and Abbeville, AL is Montgomery, AL, situated 82.31 miles from West Blocton, AL and 97.15 miles from Abbeville, AL. It would take 1 hour 39 mins to go from West Blocton to and 2 hours 5 mins to go from Abbeville to Montgomery.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in West Blocton, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from West Blocton, AL to Abbeville, AL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near West Blocton, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in West Blocton »

Weather in West Blocton and Abbeville

West Blocton

Light rain today through Friday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 63°F on Friday.

Mon
Oct 21
Tue
Oct 22
Wed
Oct 23
Thu
Oct 24
Fri
Oct 25
Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain
76° 59° 72° 48° 71° 39° 73° 42° 63° 53°
95% Rain probability 55% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 96% Rain probability
6 166 degrees 7 305 degrees 3 10 degrees 5 95 degrees 6 49 degrees

Abbeville

Rain throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 69°F on Wednesday.

Mon
Oct 21
Tue
Oct 22
Wed
Oct 23
Thu
Oct 24
Fri
Oct 25
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
83° 57° 75° 57° 70° 49° 73° 49° 72° 64°
43% Rain probability 72% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 98% Rain probability
6 157 degrees 9 299 degrees 6 14 degrees 7 70 degrees 6 53 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between West Blocton, AL and Abbeville, AL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 152.93 mi 246.11 km 132.89 nautical mi
Driving distance 178 mi 286.08 km 154.47 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips