Distance from West Blocton, AL to Aflex, KY

Distance

518 mi

Time

8 hours 31 mins

Gas Cost

$35 - $69

There are 416.86 miles from West Blocton to Aflex in northeast direction and 518 miles (833.64 kilometers) by car, following the I-59 N route.

West Blocton and Aflex are 8 hours 31 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from West Blocton, AL to Aflex, KY. The halfway point is Sweetwater, TN.

Please note the time difference between West Blocton, AL and Aflex, KY is 1 hour. The current time in West Blocton is 5:46 pm and the current time in Aflex is 6:46 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from West Blocton, AL to Aflex, KY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 20.82 gallons of gas to cover the route between West Blocton, AL and Aflex, KY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from West Blocton to Aflex is $49.55.

During the route, an average car will release 407.86 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Aflex, KY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Aflex, KY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between West Blocton, AL and Aflex, KY

If you want to meet halfway between West Blocton, AL and Aflex, KY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.651009 and -84.456879, or 35º 39' 3.6324" N, 84º 27' 24.7644" W. This location is 259.18 miles away from West Blocton, AL and Aflex, KY and it would take approximately 4 hours 15 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Sweetwater, TN, situated 258 miles from West Blocton, AL and 265 miles from Aflex, KY. It would take 4 hours 3 mins to go from West Blocton to Sweetwater and 4 hours 37 mins to go from Aflex to Sweetwater.



Weather in West Blocton and Aflex

Compare the weather today and the next four days in West Blocton, AL and Aflex, KY:

West Blocton

Rain today through Sunday.

Wed
Jan 27
Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Sat
Jan 30
Sun
Jan 31
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
57° 38° 49° 31° 56° 28° 61° 33° 68° 45°
96% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 81% Rain probability
8 350 degrees 9 354 degrees 3 54 degrees 9 156 degrees 10 257 degrees

Aflex

Mixed precipitation today through Monday.

Wed
Jan 27
Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Sat
Jan 30
Sun
Jan 31
Rain Rain Clear day Rain Rain
45° 32° 36° 22° 39° 19° 52° 22° 58° 38°
61% Rain probability 46% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 98% Rain probability
6 359 degrees 8 323 degrees 3 311 degrees 3 125 degrees 7 170 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in West Blocton, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from West Blocton, AL to Aflex, KY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near West Blocton, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in West Blocton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between West Blocton, AL and Aflex, KY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 416.86 mi 670.86 km 362.24 nautical mi
Driving distance 518 mi 834.22 km 450.45 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips