Distance from West Blocton, AL to Ages Brookside, KY

Distance

414 mi

Time

6 hours 55 mins

Gas Cost

$28 - $55

There are 339.02 miles from West Blocton to Ages Brookside in northeast direction and 414 miles (666.27 kilometers) by car, following the I-59 N route.

West Blocton and Ages Brookside are 6 hours 55 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from West Blocton, AL to Ages Brookside, KY. The halfway point is McDonald, TN.

Please note the time difference between West Blocton, AL and Ages Brookside, KY is 1 hour. The current time in West Blocton is 4:06 pm and the current time in Ages Brookside is 5:06 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from West Blocton, AL to Ages Brookside, KY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 16.64 gallons of gas to cover the route between West Blocton, AL and Ages Brookside, KY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from West Blocton to Ages Brookside is $39.60.

During the route, an average car will release 326.02 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Ages Brookside, KY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Ages Brookside, KY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between West Blocton, AL and Ages Brookside, KY

If you want to meet halfway between West Blocton, AL and Ages Brookside, KY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.106468 and -85.029465, or 35º 6' 23.2848" N, 85º 1' 46.074" W. This location is 207.18 miles away from West Blocton, AL and Ages Brookside, KY and it would take approximately 3 hours 27 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is McDonald, TN, situated 211 miles from West Blocton, AL and 206 miles from Ages Brookside, KY. It would take 3 hours 28 mins to go from West Blocton to McDonald and 3 hours 42 mins to go from Ages Brookside to McDonald.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between West Blocton, AL and Ages Brookside, KY is Chattanooga, TN, situated 189 miles from West Blocton, AL and 227 miles from Ages Brookside, KY. It would take 2 hours 57 mins to go from West Blocton to and 4 hours 2 mins to go from Ages Brookside to Chattanooga.



Weather in West Blocton and Ages Brookside

Compare the weather today and the next four days in West Blocton, AL and Ages Brookside, KY:

West Blocton

Rain today through Sunday.

Wed
Jan 27
Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Sat
Jan 30
Sun
Jan 31
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
57° 38° 49° 31° 56° 28° 61° 33° 68° 45°
96% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 81% Rain probability
8 350 degrees 9 354 degrees 3 54 degrees 9 156 degrees 10 257 degrees

Ages Brookside

Mixed precipitation today through Monday.

Wed
Jan 27
Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Sat
Jan 30
Sun
Jan 31
Rain Fog Clear day Rain Rain
47° 33° 34° 21° 41° 18° 49° 22° 52° 38°
73% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 62% Rain probability 97% Rain probability
5 359 degrees 8 335 degrees 3 2 degrees 4 141 degrees 6 181 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in West Blocton, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from West Blocton, AL to Ages Brookside, KY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near West Blocton, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in West Blocton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between West Blocton, AL and Ages Brookside, KY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 339.02 mi 545.59 km 294.60 nautical mi
Driving distance 414 mi 666.84 km 360.06 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips