Distance from West Blocton, AL to Albany, KY

Distance

327 mi

Time

5 hours 29 mins

Gas Cost

$22 - $43

There are 271.37 miles from West Blocton to Albany in northeast direction and 327 miles (526.26 kilometers) by car, following the I-59 N route.

West Blocton and Albany are 5 hours 29 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from West Blocton, AL to Albany, KY. The halfway point is Rising Fawn, GA.

West Blocton, AL and Albany, KY are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 5:51 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from West Blocton, AL to Albany, KY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 13.12 gallons of gas to cover the route between West Blocton, AL and Albany, KY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from West Blocton to Albany is $31.22.

During the route, an average car will release 256.96 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Albany, KY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Albany, KY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between West Blocton, AL and Albany, KY

If you want to meet halfway between West Blocton, AL and Albany, KY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 34.735909 and -85.539627, or 34º 44' 9.2724" N, 85º 32' 22.6572" W. This location is 163.29 miles away from West Blocton, AL and Albany, KY and it would take approximately 2 hours 44 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Rising Fawn, GA, situated 163 miles from West Blocton, AL and 166 miles from Albany, KY. It would take 2 hours 32 mins to go from West Blocton to Rising Fawn and 3 hours 1 min to go from Albany to Rising Fawn.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between West Blocton, AL and Albany, KY is Chattanooga, TN, situated 189 miles from West Blocton, AL and 147 miles from Albany, KY. It would take 2 hours 57 mins to go from West Blocton to and 2 hours 35 mins to go from Albany to Chattanooga.



Weather in West Blocton and Albany

Compare the weather today and the next four days in West Blocton, AL and Albany, KY:

West Blocton

Rain today through Sunday.

Wed
Jan 27
Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Sat
Jan 30
Sun
Jan 31
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
57° 38° 49° 31° 56° 28° 61° 33° 68° 45°
96% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 81% Rain probability
8 350 degrees 9 354 degrees 3 54 degrees 9 156 degrees 10 257 degrees

Albany

Mixed precipitation today through Monday.

Wed
Jan 27
Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Sat
Jan 30
Sun
Jan 31
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Rain
42° 32° 36° 24° 45° 22° 53° 27° 54° 37°
79% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 98% Rain probability
8 2 degrees 7 349 degrees 2 79 degrees 7 156 degrees 10 226 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in West Blocton, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from West Blocton, AL to Albany, KY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near West Blocton, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in West Blocton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between West Blocton, AL and Albany, KY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 271.37 mi 436.73 km 235.82 nautical mi
Driving distance 327 mi 525.58 km 283.79 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips