Distance from West Blocton, AL to Allegre, KY

Distance

302 mi

Time

5 hours 7 mins

Gas Cost

$21 - $40

There are 263.33 miles from West Blocton to Allegre in north direction and 302 miles (486.02 kilometers) by car, following the I-65 N route.

West Blocton and Allegre are 5 hours 7 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from West Blocton, AL to Allegre, KY. The halfway point is Elkton, TN.

West Blocton, AL and Allegre, KY are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 5:50 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from West Blocton, AL to Allegre, KY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 12.12 gallons of gas to cover the route between West Blocton, AL and Allegre, KY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from West Blocton to Allegre is $28.84.

During the route, an average car will release 237.44 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Allegre, KY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Allegre, KY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between West Blocton, AL and Allegre, KY

If you want to meet halfway between West Blocton, AL and Allegre, KY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.109726 and -86.881485, or 35º 6' 35.0136" N, 86º 52' 53.346" W. This location is 150.88 miles away from West Blocton, AL and Allegre, KY and it would take approximately 2 hours 33 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Elkton, TN, situated 150 miles from West Blocton, AL and 153 miles from Allegre, KY. It would take 2 hours 25 mins to go from West Blocton to Elkton and 2 hours 48 mins to go from Allegre to Elkton.



Weather in West Blocton and Allegre

Compare the weather today and the next four days in West Blocton, AL and Allegre, KY:

West Blocton

Rain today through Sunday.

Wed
Jan 27
Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Sat
Jan 30
Sun
Jan 31
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
57° 38° 49° 31° 56° 28° 61° 33° 68° 45°
96% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 81% Rain probability
8 350 degrees 9 354 degrees 3 54 degrees 9 156 degrees 10 257 degrees

Allegre

Mixed precipitation today through Sunday.

Wed
Jan 27
Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Sat
Jan 30
Sun
Jan 31
Snow Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Rain
36° 29° 37° 24° 46° 22° 51° 28° 53° 34°
78% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 88% Rain probability
10 2 degrees 7 353 degrees 4 130 degrees 13 165 degrees 13 264 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in West Blocton, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from West Blocton, AL to Allegre, KY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near West Blocton, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in West Blocton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between West Blocton, AL and Allegre, KY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 263.33 mi 423.79 km 228.83 nautical mi
Driving distance 302 mi 485.64 km 262.23 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips