Distance from West Blocton, AL to Alpha, KY

Distance

338 mi

Time

5 hours 35 mins

Gas Cost

$23 - $45

There are 278.80 miles from West Blocton to Alpha in northeast direction and 338 miles (543.96 kilometers) by car, following the I-59 N route.

West Blocton and Alpha are 5 hours 35 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from West Blocton, AL to Alpha, KY. The halfway point is Trenton, GA.

West Blocton, AL and Alpha, KY are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 5:14 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from West Blocton, AL to Alpha, KY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 13.57 gallons of gas to cover the route between West Blocton, AL and Alpha, KY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from West Blocton to Alpha is $32.30.

During the route, an average car will release 265.91 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Alpha, KY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alpha, KY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between West Blocton, AL and Alpha, KY

If you want to meet halfway between West Blocton, AL and Alpha, KY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 34.827393 and -85.537247, or 34º 49' 38.6148" N, 85º 32' 14.0892" W. This location is 168.98 miles away from West Blocton, AL and Alpha, KY and it would take approximately 2 hours 47 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Trenton, GA, situated 170 miles from West Blocton, AL and 169 miles from Alpha, KY. It would take 2 hours 37 mins to go from West Blocton to Trenton and 3 hours to go from Alpha to Trenton.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between West Blocton, AL and Alpha, KY is Chattanooga, TN, situated 189 miles from West Blocton, AL and 158 miles from Alpha, KY. It would take 2 hours 57 mins to go from West Blocton to and 2 hours 41 mins to go from Alpha to Chattanooga.



Weather in West Blocton and Alpha

Compare the weather today and the next four days in West Blocton, AL and Alpha, KY:

West Blocton

Rain today through Sunday.

Wed
Jan 27
Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Sat
Jan 30
Sun
Jan 31
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
57° 38° 49° 31° 56° 28° 61° 33° 68° 45°
96% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 81% Rain probability
8 350 degrees 9 354 degrees 3 54 degrees 9 156 degrees 10 257 degrees

Alpha

Mixed precipitation today through Monday.

Wed
Jan 27
Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Sat
Jan 30
Sun
Jan 31
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Rain
42° 32° 36° 24° 44° 22° 53° 27° 53° 38°
75% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 98% Rain probability
7 5 degrees 7 347 degrees 2 73 degrees 7 153 degrees 11 213 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in West Blocton, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from West Blocton, AL to Alpha, KY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near West Blocton, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in West Blocton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between West Blocton, AL and Alpha, KY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 278.80 mi 448.68 km 242.27 nautical mi
Driving distance 338 mi 543.89 km 293.68 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips