Distance from West Blocton, AL to Annville, KY

Distance

410 mi

Time

6 hours 27 mins

Gas Cost

$28 - $54

There are 340.47 miles from West Blocton to Annville in northeast direction and 410 miles (659.83 kilometers) by car, following the I-59 N route.

West Blocton and Annville are 6 hours 27 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from West Blocton, AL to Annville, KY. The halfway point is Ooltewah, TN.

Please note the time difference between West Blocton, AL and Annville, KY is 1 hour. The current time in West Blocton is 1:50 am and the current time in Annville is 2:50 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from West Blocton, AL to Annville, KY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 16.48 gallons of gas to cover the route between West Blocton, AL and Annville, KY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from West Blocton to Annville is $39.23.

During the route, an average car will release 322.90 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Annville, KY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Annville, KY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between West Blocton, AL and Annville, KY

If you want to meet halfway between West Blocton, AL and Annville, KY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.080330 and -85.072548, or 35º 4' 49.188" N, 85º 4' 21.1728" W. This location is 205.19 miles away from West Blocton, AL and Annville, KY and it would take approximately 3 hours 13 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Ooltewah, TN, situated 205 miles from West Blocton, AL and 210 miles from Annville, KY. It would take 3 hours 16 mins to go from West Blocton to Ooltewah and 3 hours 20 mins to go from Annville to Ooltewah.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between West Blocton, AL and Annville, KY is Chattanooga, TN, situated 189 miles from West Blocton, AL and 223 miles from Annville, KY. It would take 2 hours 57 mins to go from West Blocton to and 3 hours 34 mins to go from Annville to Chattanooga.



Weather in West Blocton and Annville

Compare the weather today and the next four days in West Blocton, AL and Annville, KY:

West Blocton

Rain today through Sunday.

Wed
Jan 27
Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Sat
Jan 30
Sun
Jan 31
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
57° 38° 49° 31° 56° 28° 61° 33° 68° 45°
96% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 81% Rain probability
8 350 degrees 9 354 degrees 3 54 degrees 9 156 degrees 10 257 degrees

Annville

Mixed precipitation today through Monday.

Wed
Jan 27
Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Sat
Jan 30
Sun
Jan 31
Rain Fog Clear day Rain Rain
40° 30° 34° 22° 41° 19° 51° 23° 51° 38°
67% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 98% Rain probability
7 14 degrees 8 338 degrees 3 37 degrees 5 140 degrees 10 205 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in West Blocton, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from West Blocton, AL to Annville, KY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near West Blocton, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in West Blocton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between West Blocton, AL and Annville, KY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 340.47 mi 547.94 km 295.86 nautical mi
Driving distance 410 mi 660.45 km 356.61 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips