Distance from West Blocton, AL to Artemus, KY

Distance

401 mi

Time

6 hours 22 mins

Gas Cost

$27 - $53

There are 316.90 miles from West Blocton to Artemus in northeast direction and 401 miles (645.35 kilometers) by car, following the I-59 N route.

West Blocton and Artemus are 6 hours 22 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from West Blocton, AL to Artemus, KY. The halfway point is Ooltewah, TN.

Please note the time difference between West Blocton, AL and Artemus, KY is 1 hour. The current time in West Blocton is 1:26 am and the current time in Artemus is 2:26 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from West Blocton, AL to Artemus, KY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 16.10 gallons of gas to cover the route between West Blocton, AL and Artemus, KY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from West Blocton to Artemus is $38.32.

During the route, an average car will release 315.42 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Artemus, KY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Artemus, KY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between West Blocton, AL and Artemus, KY

If you want to meet halfway between West Blocton, AL and Artemus, KY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.050209 and -85.122200, or 35º 3' 0.7524" N, 85º 7' 19.92" W. This location is 200.44 miles away from West Blocton, AL and Artemus, KY and it would take approximately 3 hours 11 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Ooltewah, TN, situated 205 miles from West Blocton, AL and 200 miles from Artemus, KY. It would take 3 hours 16 mins to go from West Blocton to Ooltewah and 3 hours 15 mins to go from Artemus to Ooltewah.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between West Blocton, AL and Artemus, KY is Chattanooga, TN, situated 189 miles from West Blocton, AL and 214 miles from Artemus, KY. It would take 2 hours 57 mins to go from West Blocton to and 3 hours 28 mins to go from Artemus to Chattanooga.



Weather in West Blocton and Artemus

Compare the weather today and the next four days in West Blocton, AL and Artemus, KY:

West Blocton

Rain today through Sunday.

Wed
Jan 27
Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Sat
Jan 30
Sun
Jan 31
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
57° 38° 49° 31° 56° 28° 61° 33° 68° 45°
96% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 81% Rain probability
8 350 degrees 9 354 degrees 3 54 degrees 9 156 degrees 10 257 degrees

Artemus

Mixed precipitation today through Monday.

Wed
Jan 27
Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Sat
Jan 30
Sun
Jan 31
Rain Fog Clear day Rain Rain
46° 33° 35° 22° 43° 20° 51° 23° 57° 39°
76% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 75% Rain probability 97% Rain probability
6 358 degrees 8 337 degrees 3 22 degrees 5 149 degrees 8 193 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in West Blocton, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from West Blocton, AL to Artemus, KY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near West Blocton, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in West Blocton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between West Blocton, AL and Artemus, KY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 316.90 mi 510 km 275.38 nautical mi
Driving distance 401 mi 645.15 km 348.35 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips